Chapter Thirty Three ( edited )

33

" What Darkayla? I can't even sleep cause I feel you staring at me like a fucking creep " Lance complained as he opened his eyes to see her sitting up in the bed looking right at him . He'd felt her doing it for about an hour and tried to ignore it but couldn't .

" Did you kill Quan ? " She questioned .

" man this why you up at three in the morning staring at me like a serial killer ? Take yo ass to sleep " He fussed .

" I'm serious Lance " She said .

" No , not yet . Why you had another dream or some ? I told you he ain't gonna fuck with you " He said .

" No nothing like that . Somebody text me anonymously saying that they know I had something to do with him being killed and to tell my people be ready for war " She said .

" Maybe one of your brothers got to him . I don't know get some sleep and we'll talk about it with them tomorrow " He told her .

She nodded her head and laid on her side but sleep was the furthest thing on her mind . The thing that she feared was going to happen was now happening , Quans people were coming after her brothers and maybe even Lance and while they weren't scary Quan's uncles were hood legends she didn't know if they stood a chance against them.

" Stop thinking about that shit and go to sleep " Lance said knowing she was on the side of him wrecking her brain .

She sighed and laid on her side closing her eyes until sleep finally took over her body .

———————

She woke up bright and early the next morning because her twins woke her up to eat . That was one thing about being pregnant she could never sleep for long because either she was getting up to eat or use the bathroom . She didn't mind though she knew that her babies were gonna be worth it .

She watched in confusion as Dekia came into the kitchen with Zo following behind her like a lost puppy begging her to talk to him . " Hey , did you open the gift that i got for the twins ? " Dekia questioned.

" Yeah and I love it . With all the gifts y'all got for them for Christmas I won't need a baby shower " She said .

" You know mama ain't having that , you're the first to get pregnant so she's going to make sure that she goes all out , especially since she's trying to make up for being a shitty mom to us " Dekia said and Darkayla agreed .

" Kia ? " Zo called out for her and she continued to ignore him as she pulled out the ingredients to make everyone breakfast. They had a house full since Nadia , Damari and Lance slept over along with everyone else who was always there . " Im sorry baby I know I was wrong - " before he could finish she cut him off .

" No you weren't wrong you were foul as fuck . Cheating on me with your ex and god sister and all them other bitches is one thing but to fuck my best friend , a bitch i been friends with since the first grade nah that's low down and there's no coming back from that " She said.

" Wait you fucked Janae ? " Darkayla asked .

" And got her pregnant and made her her an abortion " Dekia said .

" Really Lorenzo ? Dekia I hope you whooped his ass " She said causing him to smack his teeth . He was actually happy that she didn't try to fight him yesterday because he'd been getting his ass beat by her since they broke up but by her calmly telling him to leave her alone he knew she was done with him forreal .

" Girl I'm so tired of fighting his nasty ass . I whooped her ass though because for her to sit in my face and let me vent to you about a nigga that she know she fucked that's another level of fake , I cut her and markese ass off " She said .