Chapter Eleven ( edited )

11

" You still mad at me ? " Dekia asked Zo as she followed him around the kitchen as he ignored her.

After hearing Big Zo tell her that he wouldn't approve of Leisha and Zo dating because they were like family she told Zo that changed her mind about telling him for her birthday which was two months away and he wasn't feeling it .

They ended up having a screaming match until Zo just straight out ignored her and had been doing so for the past two days . Dekia knew that he had to really be upset because never stayed mad at her for long .

" Baby " Dekia called out watching him dump a pile of sugar into the pitcher of kool aid.

" I'm not your baby ... ion want do this nomore " He said finally speaking to her crushing her heart .

" What you mean you don't want do this nomore ? " Dekia asked raising an eyebrow . She just knew he wasn't trying to break up with her , especially after he promised her that he wasn't going anywhere .

He turned and looked at her . " I just .. I don't think this is going to work out the way I want it to . You claim to love me so much but I can't tell because you're so worried about others people opinions when if your love for me was as unconditional as mine is for you it wouldn't matter what anybody has to say or think  " He said .

" Don't do that Zo , you know I love you I just- " She started to say but he cut her off .

" Need time I know , thats always your excuse it's been two fucking years how much time do you need ? I'm not about to be your secret forever , you keep playing with my emotions saying you're going to tell him but then as soon as it gets close to the time for us to tell him you find an excuse not to and i'm sick of this shit , I love you dekia but i'm done " He said .

" What happened to you promising me that you weren't going anywhere" She asked as her eyes watered. .

" I'm not .. if you need anything i'll be there for you but not as your man as your step brother I guess " He said .

" You know what Zo fuck you because you're inconsiderate. If you loved me like you claim you do you would take my feelings into consideration instead of trying to force me to do something i'm not ready to do " She yelled out of anger .

" Okay " Zo simply said not in the mood to go back and forth with her . He turned his back to her and continued to stir the kool aid.

Dekia slowly nodded her head even though he couldn't see her and back out of the kitchen making her way to her room . She bumped into Derrick on her way up the stairs.

" What's wrong with you ? " He asked her looking at her watery eyes. It look liked she was about to burst into tears any minute.

" N-nothing " she mumbled .

" You sure , it look you bout ta cry " He said .

" I'm okay " She said as a tear fell from her eye and she ran up the stairs to the her room. She made sure to lock her door before jumping into her bed face first and burying her head into one of her pillows .

Derrick sighed and walked to the kitchen watching Zo as she put the pitcher of kool aid in the freezer ." What the fuck did you do to my sister nigga ?" Derrick asked .

" Nothing I just broke up with her " He said like it wasn't anything serious .

" Broke up with her for what ? " Derrick asked confused . They were just lovey dovey all on eachtoher a few days ago so he was puzzled as to where to sudden break up come from .