Chapter Thirty Two ( edited )

32

" And this christmas will be a very special christmas for meeeeeeeeeee yeah " Derrick sang loudly in Nadia's ear as he danced around her .

" Derrick moveee can't you see im trying to do my makeup " She complained .

" We not even going nowhere special why you putting makeup on ? " He questioned. He was bringing her with him over to his pops house for their annual Christmas Eve pajama party .

" Cause I want to " She said as she focused on herself in the bathroom mirror while Derrick paced around impatiently .

" Man Nadi how long this shit gonna take ? I'm ready to go " He whined .

" Go get Damari dressed in his pajamas and I should be ready by the time you're done " She lied .

He nodded and left out going to his sons bedroom where he was sitting on the floor playing with some toys . " Hey daddy, can we go now ? " He asked as Derrick stepped in the room .

" Yeah after you put on your pajamas your mama should be done with her makeup " he told him .

" no she not ha always say that " He said causing Derrick to smack his teeth . " I ca ask you someting? " Damari asked looking up at Derrick.

" Wassup ? " Derrick questioned .

" You my mama boyfriend? " he asked him .

" No why ? " Derrick questioned .

" I think y'all like each other . You always over here and my mama been happy since you started coming over " Damari pointed out . " You like my mama ? "

" Yeah I like her she cool people come'on put these pajamas on " Derrick said trying to quickly change the subject . Damari had a big ass mouth and he was always switching peoples words so Derrick wasn't trying to have that conversation with him .

" Uh-uh daddy you're trying to play it off but that's not what I meant . Do you like her , like her ? " Damari pressed.

" Yeah man and you bet not say shit or you not getting no gifts " Derrick threatened .

" Ok I won't tell my mama you like her " He said loudly causing Derrick to mug him.

" Bye I'm leaving you here " Derrick said as he went to the door .

" Okay dad , I quit " Damari said quickly while cracking up laughing.

" Man put this damn onsie on and you better piss before you get dressed cause you gotta take it all the way off everytime you gotta go " Derrick said .

" Man why I gotta wear this corny ass shit? " Damari asked .

" Where you learn that from ? " Derrick asked him raising an eyebrow .

" Percy " He said .

" You see Percy always getting his ass whooped , you want be like him ? " Derrick asked and Damari quickly shook his head no . " Aiight then don't say that nomore "

" But dad how come you can curse and I can't ? " Damari asked .

" Nigga cause i'm grown . This shit is corny as fuck though" Derrick said as he went to his drawers looking for him some other pajamas to wear . He threw him red and black plaid pajama set . " Put that on with your house slippers , i'm about to go see what's taking your mama so long " He said before leaving out the room .

He went into Nadia's room and found her getting dressed . " Derrick " She squealed as she tried to shield her body .

" I saw you naked before ... you almost done ? " he asked nonchalantly.