Chapter Fifty Three ( edited )

53

Big Zo sat across from his daughter in the interrogation room and stared at her as she was snot nose crying letting him know that whatever they were accusing her of , she was guilty .

" Larissa ... you can dry them tears because its not going to fix the situation. I need you to tell me what the fuck these people got you in here for " Big Zo said .

He felt for her because he knew that she was a good kid and most likely she was peer pressured or talked into some shit she didn't want to do but her sitting there crying and not telling him what was going on wasn't going to help him get her out of there .

" It wasn't me daddy , I didn't know " she cried .

" who was it ? I can't help you if you scared to talk baby " he said .

" This dude I was dating ... he had me blind sided into some stuff . I promise daddy I didn't know what was going on " She said partially telling the truth .

" Stop beating around the bush , what the fuck you in here for ? "

" counterfeit checks , sex trafficking, bank robberies , drug distribution , home invasion , possession of illegal firearm " she said causing his eyes to widen .

" Girl what the fuck ? " He yelled standing to his feet .

" Daddy I promise I didn't know about anything but the drugs . He had me blindsided into this shit " She said .

" I raised you to be a dumb ass ? You can't be that dumb to let a nigga blind side you into about to have six charges on your damn record . Where is he ? " He asked .

" I don't know " She admitted . " He told me to wait for him in the car but the police showed up and arrested me , I don't know what happened to him or if he got caught "

" So let me get this straight ? he's free and you're about to go down for his charges ? " He questioned . " Let me ask you something ? how you get blinded sided into all that shit that's not just one thing "

" I knew he was moving drugs and he would have me drop off the drugs and pickup his money but that's all I knew about. As far as the other stuff he would just have a lie about it , I didn't know he was moving girls he would just tell me this my cousin drop her off here and wait for her until she's done and i'll pay you , or when he had them going cash checks or rob stuff he would just tell me drive them there and wait in the car until they were finished . I didn't know they were going cash illegal checks or rob people and I sure as hell didn't know he had guns and stuff in the car "

" Why they offering you ten years ? I know you don't got ten years for all them charges ? "

" they want me to plea " she said .

" hell nah ... you not about to do that . don't talk to them or tell them shit until I come back okay ? I need to call my lawyer and figure some shit out " He said.

" Daddy i'm scared " She said .

He walked over to her and gave her a hug . " Where this nigga stay at , answer quickly ? " He whispered .

He was friends with one of the detectives who did shady work so he paid him to talk to Larissa with no recordings or cameras but he still wanted to be safe that they didn't hear him .

" I don't remember his address anymore , i've been there so many times but ask your friend can he give you my phone and go to my pictures and under places it'll show you where I took the picture at , it'll be my most recent one " She said.

" Alright , I love you and remember what I said don't admit to shit just tell them you don't want to talk until your lawyer gets here " He said and she nodded .