Chapter Four (edited)

4

" Damn " Zo moaned as he held Kierras hair back while she sucked him dry . Zo loved Dekia with all of his heart but he was tired of playing games with her , he was too old be creeping around with her and he needed for her to make up her mind about telling his dad quick or he was done with her for good .

" Dekia must can't suck dick " Kierra smirked as she got up from the ground and licked the corners of her mouth .

" You can't go five minutes without bringing up her name huh ? That girl don't even be worried about you " Zo fussed as he stood up and put his dick back into his pants .

" Fuck that girl , she's a hoe just like her damn mama " She yelled . Zo had to chuckle to keep from choking her out . " Lorenzo im a big girl and i can't handle the truth just be honest are you messing around with Dekia " Kierra asked looking him in the eye .

" Nope " Zo lied right into her face . He would have loved to tell her the truth but he wanted to respect Kia's wished . Kierra had a big ass mouth and telling her would be like telling all of New Orleans . The only people that knew for sure were Lo , Zion , Larissa , Markese, Janae , and Derrick a few other people assumed and had their speculations but no one knew for sure but the six of them .

" Why do you keep lying ? Y'all be trying to play that shit off but i'm not stupid Lorenzo. Every time you get a new pair of shoes she gets the same kind at the same time so I know that you're buying them for her , she's always driving your car and I never see you on the weekends which is when she and her siblings come and spend the night by you and you always go ghost on me most of the summer which is when she lives with y'all " Kierra pointed out .

" I be busy making money , I don't have time to lay in your mamas house with you all day " He simply said .

" But you be in your daddy's house under Dekia all the time and don't lie because she's always posting y'all on her instagram " Kierra pointed out .

" Why the fuck you keep worrying about Dekia for , I promise you she dont ever bring up your name but you seem to be obsessed with her let me find out it's dekia that you really want and not me " Zo teased .

" That hoe ain't cute the fuck ima want her for ? " Kierra said . " and she's a hoe just like her ugly ass mama "

" Now why you gotta bring Deedy in this ? " Zo asked . " Oh shit " he said as he fell out laughing as realization hit . " I forgot she stole your daddy from your mama "

" Fuck Calvin, she didn't steal anything from my mama he's a hoe just like her . That bitch ain't doing nothing but using him . He's taking care of her and her kids but don't do nothing for me and my siblings " She stressed.

" Man you can't hate Deedy all you want to but she's pretty and all of her kids are nice looking too , especially Dekia " he said to piss her off .

" But that's your sister though " She scoffed .

" She is , she's my favorite sister too " He smirked continuing to fuck with her .

" Nasty ass " She yelled as she tried to hit him but he grabbed her arm before she could .

" Let me get outta here and go home , I don't know why I keep dealing with your simple ass " He said as he got up .

" Fuck you Lorenzo " She cried angrily . " I'm tired of kissing your ass and begging you to do right by me . You won't be satisfied until I find a nigga to take your place "

Zo ignored her and walked out of her room , she flopped down on the bed and sighed . She loved Zo to death but his lack of commitment was getting old . At one time the two of them were inseparable but those days were long gone . There was once a point in time where he would spend days laid up with her without even thinking about going outside and he would give her the world without her having to ask . He used to say that he wanted to have a baby with her but that probably would never happen because they barely had sex anymore .

She tried to keep an open mind and be patient with him because she knew it was her fault that she'd lost him in the first place . When Zo went to jail a few years back she'd cheated on him and got pregnant with another man's baby but when Zo came home she decided that she wanted to be with him and got an abortion in hopes that they could get back together but one thing about Zo was that if you betrayed him once it was over with and he would never look at you the same .

He still fucked her from time to time but to him it was just something to do until Dekia came to her senses and stopped being scared . Kierra tried to keep an open mind that he would forgive her and come around eventually but she was no fool . She knew there was another women in the picture and her women's intuition was telling her that it was Dekia . She was fully aware that they grew up together as step brother and sister but that didn't mean a damn thing to her .

There wasn't any blood between the two of them so they were free to do as they pleased . It was crazy because she really used to like Dekia at a point in time . She always talked to her Rissa and Darkayla when she would see them but when Zo came home from jail she noticed the change in their relationship.

Dekia has always been a pretty girl but she'd developed a nice body inherited from her mother . Zo no longer treated her like his step sister he became super overprotective over her . He didn't want any of his friends talking to her but it wasn't a problem if they talked to Rissa or Darkayla . He started doing things for her that a man did for a women like buying her things and letting her drive around in his car .

She called him out on it plenty of times but he simply excused it as looking out for his sister . She'd even played on Kia's phone and she would hear him in the background but of course he used the step sister excuse. After sulking for about an hour she called up her cousin . She didn't have any proof about Dekia and Zo but she was about to find some .

———

Darkayla was sitting in the front room of Big Zo's house watching TV with her sisters when they heard someone ringing the doorbell constantly. They all stared at each other to see who was gonna open the door and she smacked her teeth and she got up and went to answer it .

She opened the door and froze once she seen Quan standing on the other side of the door . " What are you doing here ? " She asked .

" I came to get you let's go " He said .

" Okay let me get my stuff " She said and he nodded .

" I'll be in the car don't take too long or you gonna piss me off " he warned .

She nodded her head and walked back into the front room and grabbed her phone . " I'm about to go y'all , Quan's here to get me don't watch it without with i'll be back over here for the weekend " She said .

" Alright, I love you don't do anything dumb like that nomore " Dekia said seriously .

" I love you too , and I won't I promise " She said . She gave her and Rissa hugs before she left out of the door getting into Quans car . He placed his hand on her thigh as he backed out of the driveway and started driving down the street .

She thought they were good until he squeezed into her thigh hard as hell digging his fingernails into her skin . " Who the fuck told you to leave out of the house last night ? " He asked her .

" Quan stop that hurts " She whined .

" Answer my question " He said .

" I just wanted to give you room to cool off " She said .

" and you called my homeboy to come and pick you up? you fucking him ? " He asked looking her directly into her eyes .

I want to be

" No , he just saw me walking down the street and he offered me a ride . I would never do that to you " She swore . He looked at her for a minute before he let go of her thigh and kissed her lips .

" I love you , you just gotta stop doing shit to piss me off " He said .

" I love you too " Darkayla mumbled . She really wanted out of her relationship with her but she knew that would never happen , Quan was mentally crazy and the only way he would let Darkayla leave him was in a body bag .

She could've easily told her brothers about what's going on but she didn't want to risk them going to jail or getting killed by one of Quans uncle who were heavily in the streets so that's why she sucked it up and stayed with him .