Chapter Twenty (edited)

20

Leila sat up in Lo's bed staring at hole in the side of his face as he sat next to her playing the game . " What's your problem ? " he asked without looking away from the Tv . He felt her staring at him for the past ten minutes and was waiting on her to say something but she never did .

" Who keeps blowing your phone up ? It done rang seven times and I lost count of how many text messages you got " She fussed .

" I don't know , you see i'm playing the game right now i haven't picked that phone up one time to check it " He said .

" And why is that , cause i'm in the room ? " She said causing him to smack his teeth .

" You tripping " he said simply . Leila was usually quiet and calm so he didn't know where the fuck this attitude was coming from but she was getting on his nerves . One thing he wasn't about to deal with was a insecure female who accused him of bullshit for no reason .

" I'm tripping ? i'm just saying Angelo it better not be no girl blowing up your line or i'm done " She threatened .

" Yo I don't know where this attitude coming from but you need to dead that shit cause ion like all that insecure shit . If I haven't given you a reason to accuse me of some shit then don't " He warned .

" I'm just saying that Jay used to do the same thing and - " before she could finish he cut her off .

" Do I look like Jay to you ? I don't care what that fuck nigga did i'm not him so don't start no shit with me because of what he did to you " He snapped referring to her ex boyfriend.

Leila sighed and stared at the basketball game he was playing on Tv . He grabbed his phone from next to him and unlocked it with his face before throwing it onto her lap . She picked it up and went to his notifications seeing that his phone was blowing up because of the group chat that he was in with his brothers and sisters and all of his missed calls were from percy's ipad who was most likely calling to annoy him .

She didn't want to snoop but she went to his messages and call logs to see if they had any girls in there which they did but they were all unread and missed calls . She closed out all of his apps and locked his phones sitting it down . " I'm sorry " she apologized.

" Like I said don't start that dumb ass shit with me when I ain't even do nothing . I understand your last nigga did some fucked up shit but don't take that out on me " Lo said and she nodded .

" You're right and like I said i'm sorry " She said .

" You good just don't do it again " He said . She leaned over and kissed his lips. He tried to give her a peck because he was trying to focus on the game but she sat on his lap stuck her tongue in his mouth taking it further . " Lala go head " He said pulling away from the kiss .

" that's how you gonna do me ? " she pouted .

" don't even start with that shit because you want me to get off the game just so you can tease me and leave me with blue balls " He said . Leila was a virgin so she wasn't giving herself up to Angelo easily . She knew most girls nowadays didn't care about this anymore but she wanted to give her innocence to someone she was in love with, who was in love with and although she and angelo had strong feelings for each other they weren't at the love stage in their relationship yet .

" Well at least talk to me , you're all into the game and I don't have anything to do. Everyone else is in bed " She whined .

" What do you want to talk about , my love ? " He questioned causing her to get butterflies at him calling her my love . Lo was so hood but he was so sweet to her .