Chapter Fifty Eight (edited )

58

" Lorenzo I know this bitch better be lying " Dekia yelled as she walked into the house looking for him . What Deja had told her had been on her mind all day and she couldn't wait to confront him about it .

She didn't like Deja , or the fact that Lo cheated on her closest friend with her and got her pregnant but she didn't deserved to get shot at and forced to miscarry her baby because of that .

" Here we go .. I ain't even do shit " Zo said watching her walk into the living room where he was chilling with Prince , Percy , and the babies .

" Where your brother at ? " She asked him .

" I got a lot of them motherfuckers be specific "

" Angelooo " She yelled ignoring his attitude.

" Bruh what the fuck is wrong with you what you come in here screaming and yelling for ? " Zion asked as he came from the kitchen with Lo trailing behind him .

" You got him to shoot Deja in the stomach so she lose y'all baby ? " Dekia asked Lo .

" How do you know about that ? " Zo asked .

" It doesn't matter and I see we back to lying to each other . You told me that Lo made her get an abortion and that he pays her to keep quiet "

" She did have an abortion .. I gave her one and Lo do pay her to keep quiet about it " Zo said . Technically he didn't lie , he just didn't go into details .

" You think that's funny ? " Dekia asked him as she put her hair in a ponytail ready to fight him .

" Man what you about to fight me for ? You don't even like the bitch " Lo said .

" That's not the point , the point is y'all can't just go around doing shit like that . Y'all fuck up and then go around treating them people like shit like y'all didn't play a hand in the situation . Do y'all even believe in karma ? y'all think y'all can just go around doing this fucked up shit and it's not gonna come back around to yall ? " Dekia preached .

Both of them stayed quiet with dumb looks in their face because she was right . Whenever they would wild out and do dumb shit , they always made the other person suffer like they weren't a willing participant in the damage .

They didn't care about anyone's feelings but their own and they didn't think about karma coming to bite them in the ass .

" Like Lo did you even think that, that was your baby too . Something you created and your got your brother to kill it ? "

" Man .. it wasn't even a baby yet . Baby didn't have no heartbeat " He smacked his teeth . " And I didn't ask Zo to do that shit , he did it on his own "

" Nigga .. you told me you didn't want a baby and to help you out of the situation so I helped the best way I knew how to " Zo said.

" That's the best way you knew how to was to shoot her in the stomach ? " Dekia asked looking at him with a raised eyebrow .

" What's the big deal with you ? You don't even like Deja " Lo said trying to see why she was going so hard for a bitch she didn't even fuck with or know .

" The big deal is I'm just realizing how evil the two of you are . "

" So we evil now Dekia ? " Zo asked .

" Yes y'all do fucked up shit all the time and don't be having no remorse at all like y'all don't have a soul . and you're right i'm not a big fan of Deja but nobody deserves that . Was she wrong for fucking with Lo knowing he was with Leila yes but Lo is the one who fucked her without condom and nutted in her so she shouldn't have had to be the one to suffer while you're just going on about your life like nothing happened . Like you don't even care about the pain that girl is probably feeling "