Chapter Forty Four ( edited )

But when this book is over I will do a spin off in not sure on who yet i'll let y'all decide . Do y'all want a spin off on Zoey & Destiny or Prince , Percy , and Damari ? ( I feel like I already know the answer )

44

Zo sat in Dekia's hospital room staring at her as she slept peacefully. He wasn't able to fall asleep for one because he couldn't fit in that small ass bed with her for two because he couldn't sleep sitting down and for three because he was too mad .

He wanted so bad to go after Matthew and kill him but his baby and Dekia was his top priority . He had to make sure that the two of them were straight before he did anything.

His ringing phone interrupted his thoughts . Once he seen who was calling him he declined the call only causing her to call him right back , she kept calling until he ended up blocking her number all together . " Who was that ? " Dekia asked causing him to look over at her because he thought she was sleeping .

" Kierra " he said honestly.

" Why is she calling you ? " She questioned.

" She swears the DNA test we took was faulty and she wants to go to another place to get another one done because she still swears i'm her baby's daddy " He told her .

" So just take the other one so she can leave you alone " Dekia suggested . She didn't want to have to deal with Kierra's bullshit during her pregnancy .

" No ... Kierra just wants to play games . She wants me to go to the place in Metairie because she think I don't know her cousin works there . She's going to get her cousin to rig it so it can say that i'm the father when i'm not . " He told her .

" I really don't have time for no drama this time around Lorenzo and I especially don't want to bring a baby into drama " Dekia stressed to him .

" It ain't gonna be none baby . i'll kill anybody who tries to come between us " He said meaning every word he said and she nodded knowing his crazy ass would actually do it " and you need to get at your cousin "

" who ? de'shara ? " she questioned.

" yeah her " he said .

" why ? " she asked confused .

" I feel like she playing games . I'm not saying she knew he was going to come there and choke you out but deshara don't let nobody see her phone I feel like she let dude know where you was " he said .

" I don't know I don't think she'll do that " Dekia said helping up for her cousin  .

" Be real kia . She's made it clear that she's not happy you're back with me and she would rather you be with that nigga " Zo said .

Leila and De'shara were both upset with Dekia for how she played the situation with Matthew and Zo . They both felt like she was making a dumb decision and they made sure to let her know how stupid they thought her decision to leave Matt for Zo was .

But she nor Zo cared about anyone's opinion on their relationship. They were happy and their parents accepted their relationship and that's all that mattered to them .

" yeah but she knows that i'm going to be with you no matter what anybody says so I don't think she'll send him to me but i'll ask her " she said and he nodded .

" Get some rest baby " He told her .

" But I'm hungry " She whined . Zo always joked with her and told her that she was pregnant with twins because she wasn't that far in her pregnancy but she had a big appetite. She just hoped that wasn't true she saw how hard it was for Darkayla taking care of her twins , it took a village to care for one newborn baby so she could imagine the help she would need with two.