Chapter Thirty One (edited)

31

Dekia sung along to the music playing through her bluetooth speaker as she moved around her room straightening up . She'd went to a party with Markese the day before and she had clothes everywhere from getting dressed .

" Shut your ass up " Lo said as he stood by her doorway . She turned and looked back at him with a raised eyebrow, they still weren't fucking with each other so she was confused as to why he was at her house . " I think it's time we talk " He said .

" Talk about what Angelo ? " She questioned.

" I owe you an apology . I was fucked up for how I treated you when all that shit went down with Zo and I see that now . I knew that how he did you was wrong but I just felt like I had to have his back because he's my brother and he always has my back " He explained .

" And I didn't ? " Dekia scoffed .

" You did kia , you're just as much as my sister as he is my brother and I was wrong for choosing sides . I hate how it caused a strain in our relationship, I miss you " He admitted.

" I miss you too " she mumbled .

" Are you okay ? I mean like with everything going on with Zo and Kierra and Leisha ? " He asked .

" No . I don't want to care but I do " She admitted and he nodded .

" I love you kia and i'm sorry that he hurt you that way that he did " He said .

" What you apologizing for ? it's not your fault he ain't shit " She said .

" Nah but I knew " He admitted causing her to look over at him with a raised eyebrow .

" You knew this whole time that he was messing with Leisha and Kierra and you let me look stupid ? " She asked .

" Nah I didn't mean it like that . I promise you I thought he was really faithful this time that's what he told me I knew nothing about Leisha until you found them in the room and to my knowledge he cut Kierra and everybody else off " He explained.

" Well what you mean you kne- wait and everybody else ? how many girls was it Angelo ? " She asked .

" I meant that I knew he wasn't shit when y'all first got together and I didn't give you a heads up . " He said ignoring her last question .

" Answer my last question " She said .

" You really wanna know ? " He asked her and she nodded . " Ion know how many girls it was exactly but he wasn't only fucking around with Kierra . It was a couple of bitches and most of them stay back here " He said .

" Wow so I been walking around my own neighborhood looking stupid . That's why none of these hoes back here can't stand my ass " She fussed .

" I'm sorry for not been telling you kia " He apologized .

" I wanna be mad at you I really do but I can't because it's not your fault he ain't shit " She said as she plopped down on her bed . She sat quiet for a minute bouncing her leg up and down really fast before she hopped back up . " I'm about to beat his ass " She said as she tried to leave out her room but Lo grabbed her holding her in place .

" What's that gonna solve Kia ? Nothing ! In all honesty it's just gonna make things worst he left you alone and he's letting you be happy with your new dude but if he see that his actions still have power over you he'll think he actually has another chance to get you back and start fucking with you again " Lo explained and she sighed .

" I just can't .... why i wasn't enough for him ? i gave him everything " she asked as her eyes watered and his heart broke for her . He felt like shit because in a way he was Zo's pawn because he kept his secrets .