Chapter 26 - The Siren

After being cruelly woken up by Millicent on Christmas Morning we all walked down to the drawing room and sat around the Christmas tree, Aunty Em passed me a coffee which I thanked her for. Once we were all seated I passed out my presents that I got for Arden, Millie and Tammy, they all opened them to reveal the charm bracelet I had gotten them along with the charm of their individual house. I also brought myself one with a Gryffindor charm, Tamsin smiled before passing out the gift she got for us all, we opened it in sync to reveal an angel wing charm, Arden gave us all charms that represented our patronuses so mine was a tiger. Millie gave us all a charm that had the first letter of our names, so that one is pretty self explanatory.
"Wow we are just that in tune with each other." Arden commented
We all laughed before putting on the bracelets, helping each other clip the charms into different places, ignoring the fact that we all knew we couldn't wear them around Hogwarts for the sake of protecting our identities. Tamsin started going around giving everyone a hug until we all just decided to do one massive big group hug on the floor. Baby Maddy, who felt she was missing out on all the hugs, crawled over to us and planted herself right in the middle, which caused us all to start laughing, including Aunty Em. We then all sat back down and Aunty Em passed around some presents for us, the girls protested saying that they didn't need anything, which she shrugged off. I opened mine to find a scrapbook, curious I opened it to find the first page filled with baby photos, a small photocopy of my birth certificate. There was also a photo of Parker holding me as a baby, I almost started crying. I flipped through the pages when I neared the pages in the middle I realised that the photos had been taken from my camera, and the one Lily had given me and some from Family photos, even one of my quidditch team. I grabbed Aunty Em in a massive hug.
"Thank you so much!" I sobbed
She smiled and hugged me back, I then went around and hugged all the girls because I knew that they must have stolen the film from my camera to make this possible. They smiled, Aunty Em had given them a small bottle of perfume each with a bag of candy and a box of chocolates, they also pooled their money together to buy her roughly the same thing. Once presents were over and done with we walked to the dining room to eat breakfast. Aunty Em had again made us an amazing breakfast, the rest of the morning past pleasantly, we went out and picked some apples and apricots so Aunty Em can make pies for dessert tonight. Then it was time for me to head over to the Potters, I packed all the presents I brought in my bag with the expandable charm, pulled a trench coat over my christmas sweater and leggings, ran a quick brush through my red hair and walked to the fireplace. I gave everyone one last hug before grabbing a handful of floo powder and standing in the fireplace.
"POTTER MANSION!" I announced clearly
I was engulfed in green flames and before I knew it I was standing in the fireplace located in the entrance hall of the home of the Potters. All of a sudden Euphemia Potter raced out of another room and towards where I was standing, instantly I was wrapped up in a massive hug, which I giggled lightly at. Then Fleamount Potter, James' dad raced into the room and wrapped me and Euphemia in a hug, I guess Sirius must have told them about what happened with Father. They then led me to the Drawing Room where all four boys were sitting around the christmas tree, looking very solemn, I stood there quietly waiting for the perfect moment to reveal myself.
"I miss Brooke." Sirius complained
"Yeah how do we know she's okay?" Remus announced "what if she's hurt herself again!"
"Trouble does seem to follow her." James agreed
I stepped forward lightly before opening my mouth, shocking them all.
"Well that is just offensive Prongsy."
They all spun around quickly, their faces a mix of shock, surprise and happiness, Sirius recovered quickly, jumped up and sprinted over to me, Remus and James followed a millisecond after. Sirius reached me first which unbalanced me, Remus joined a second later which knocked me over and then James jumped on top of all of us, then Peter sat on top. I laughed as they all managed to hug me at the same time, quite a feat if you ask me. Because they were all on top of me I was struggling to breathe, my stomach was starting to ache and my back stitches were starting to stretch, tears filled my eyes.
"Alright off now please." My voice shook
The boys upon hearing my uncertain voice instantly all got off, helped me up and then this may have been a little extra but Sirius carried me to the dining table. Euphemia and Fleamont found that hilarious when we walked in, well I was carried in anyway. We all sat down at the table and the house elf served up a delicious feast which I thanked them for, don't want Millie on my case for being rude to them. We ate it all and then we walked back into the drawing room to exchange presents. I put down my bag next to me from where I was sitting cross legged on the ground. Sirius had decided to sit behind me and then before I knew it I was laying down with my head in his lap, my feet draped over Remus' lap and James was laying in my lap. Peter sat near us, a little detached to the rest of us so I pulled out the box that I had wrapped with his present in it, I passed it to him before passing out James and Remus'. I let them unwrap theirs, Peter unwrapped his first, his face lit up when he found the feast of candy and chocolate I brought him, he gave me a hug. James unwrapped him to find the Broom Polishing Kit and assorted candy, his face lit up and he hugged me tightly, thanking me repeatedly. Remus opened his present to find the stack of four books and a box of chocolates, his mouth dropped open in shock, he then recovered and wrapped me in a massive hug. Sirius sat there patiently while James, Peter, Remus and I all exchanged glances before standing up, I grabbed a piece of material before blindfolding Sirius. I led him outside while the boys all followed, I put the shrunken motorbike on the gravel driveway and quietly asked Fleamont to return it to it's normal size. James put the helmet that he brought on the seat before stepping back as I took off the blindfold, Sirius came back into focus and his eyes fell on the motorbike. His mouth dropped open and he raced forward, looking over the motorbike, his eyes filled with awe and gratitude, he raced over and gave us all a hug before grabbing the helmet and putting it on. He looked at me and inclined his head.
"Wanna ride?"
I went to shake my head but before I could say anything James had pressed a jet black helmet into my hands and helped me into a pair of boots before pushing me towards Sirius. I clipped in the helmet before swinging my leg over the motorbike, taking a seat behind Sirius and wrapping my arms around his waist tightly. He kickstarted the engine before revving it off and spinning the wheels before we rode off, I let out a yell of excitement as he raced through the streets. We did a couple loops around the block before driving back up to the Potter's, we parked in the driveway, I climbed off before pulling off the helmet, shaking my hair free, Sirius followed suit. Remus, James and Peter all laughed before we went back inside, Remus handed me my camera which I didn't even realise he had until just now, we then all headed to the drawing room and resumed our positions of before. Then Sirius handed me a neatly wrapped box.
"It's from all of us." He stated simply
I carefully unwrapped the box to reveal a silver bracelet with the words I solemnly swear I am up to no good engraved on it, it had five pendants hanging off of it, a dog, a stag, a wolf, a rat and finally a tiger. I fought back the tears as I wrapped all of them in a hug, James told me that the helmet was also part of my gift. It was then time for me to head home, I gave them all one last hug before heading back.

AN

I'm sorry, it's been forever since I've updated this book well forever since I've updated at all I suppose. So I'm sorry for that.

I have planned the majority of this book and have made a considerable effort of writing so that's good news I guess.

Anyways,

Keep reading and I'll see you in the next chapter

Belle