Chapter 42

He slowly moved his fingers, the thick digits gliding perfectly inside because of how wet I was. I haven't had anything inside of me in so long, his fingers alone were enough to make me want to come right then and there. He began to move his fingers faster, and I let out a loud moan, rocking against his large digits. My arms were still wrapped around his neck, and I pulled him in for a kiss. It was rough, just how I liked it, and the more I grinded against his fingers, the rougher he got. The pressure inside me was starting to build up, but I didn't want to come right now.

"Killian," I breathed out, not able to form many words at the moment.

"Hmm?" he hummed, giving me another peck on the lips.

"I want you inside me."

He leaned back, eyes wide with surprise. His fingers slipped out of my pussy, making me feel empty, and he brought his fingers to his mouth, slowly sucking my juices off of them. That was an insanely hot sight to see. I grabbed the top of my towel and parted it, exposing my naked body. I dropped the towel, and Killian licked his lips, eyes focused on my fully erect nipples. My breasts were heavy with need, yearning to be touched. 

In two strides, Killian was in front of me, crushing me to his chest and mashing his lips on mine roughly before bending down to grab my legs. I squealed when he lifted me up, and I automatically wrapped my legs around his waist. I kissed him again and hummed against his lips as he moved us, slamming me against the wall. I slid down his body, and he turned me around, pressing me against the wall. 

"You really want me inside that tight cunt of yours?" Killian whispered huskily in my ear, his deep voice sending delicious tingles straight to my core. He pressed himself against my back, and I could feel his hardness on my ass through his sweatpants. I slowly moved my hips, grinding on him, making him groan softly in my ear. 

"Yes, I want you to fuck me. Hard." I whispered back, my voice filled with lust. My body was so hot with need, I could barely think straight. All I knew was that I wanted him inside me, and I didn't want to resist it anymore. He planted a soft kiss on my neck before moving his lips up to my ear.

"Then beg for it,"  he growled, which turned me on even more. His dominance was surrounding me, suffocating me, and I loved it. 

"I don't beg," I whispered and let out a squeak when his palm connected to my ass, pain automatically turning into pleasure. I wanted him to do it again, so I pushed my ass out, and he chuckled deeply, hands massaging the globes of my ass, spreading my cheeks. 

"You naughty girl, you actually like that, huh?" He pressed his chest against my back again, hands trailing up my body until they reached my breasts.

"Yes," I hissed as he massaged them roughly, thumbs flicking my hard nipples, making me flinch from how sensitive they were.

"Beg," he growled in my ear, teeth grazing the shell of it.

"No," I was stubborn and knew the more I defied him, the rougher he would be. He chuckled and moved away from me, his warmth gone. I was about to call out his name when his warmth was back, and I choked on my words when he pressed his lower half to my ass. 

He was naked.

"Now, what was that you were saying?" he whispered in my ear, rubbing his erection against my ass. 

"Fuck, no." I hissed. Killian moved and pushed my back down, arching it, so my ass was up. I gasped when he rubbed his length against my soaking lips, making me shudder as he pressed the head of it against my clit. 

"Let's try this again, shall we?" He dragged his tongue from the bottom of my neck to my jawline as he continued to slide himself up and down my folds, wetting his cock.