Chapter 71

We were back at the warehouse, and I was still trying to wrap my head around what Killian said. He had a sister? He never told me that before. Killian left to go pack in his room, and the others went straight to the computers. Levi still hadn't found anything wrong with his security, but he told me that if I was suspicious based on something Archer said, then he believed there might be a breach. 

I didn't know what to do at this moment. The others needed time to try and track down Archer and Chase again, and Killian was doing his own thing. I decided to go to his room and figure out what he had planned. 

Clothes were tossed everywhere when I entered, cluttering his normally spotless room. I closed his door and looked around for him. He was probably in his closet. I entered his closet, which was huge for no reason at all, to see him at the small dresser that sat in the middle of the spacious closet. My foot hit something, and he turned around, narrowing his eyes. 

"What do you want?" he growled, making me rear back at the attitude in his voice. I walked up to him, staring him down. 

"I want for you to tone down on the attitude. I'm here to help." I told him, and he chuckled dryly, glancing to the side before staring me down again. 

"You've helped enough, haven't you? You're the reason my sister is now in danger. So thanks for that." He growled in my face before stepping around me. I scoffed, turning around. 

"Don't you dare blame me for your sister being in danger. First of all, I didn't even know she existed until literally when you said it in the van. Second, if anything, it's your fucking fault for being an idiot and chasing after someone as powerful as Archer on your own." I jammed my finger into his chest, and his nostrils flared, hand coming up, level with my neck. I raised a brow as he squeezed his hand into a fist. 

"Get out of my face." Venom laced his words, and I took a step forward, inches away from his face. 

"You want to choke me so badly, huh? I know you do. So go ahead, do it. See if it makes you feel better." I taunted him and gasped when his hand shot up quickly, fingers wrapping around my throat. It should've scared me, or at the very least, startle me, but it didn't. Tingles shot through my body, and Killian's eyes darkened when he locked them with mine. He looked down at his hand, fingers flexing around my neck before tightening just a bit. I shouldn't have been enjoying this, getting turned on by such a simple yet dangerous action. But I was, and it had me breathing unevenly. I glanced at Killian's lips, and he did the same to mine. I wasn't sure which one of us closed the space in between us, but the space was gone, and his lips were on mine, hand leaving my throat to grip my hip, pulling me closer. My arms were looped around his neck, and I matched the ferocity of his kiss, pressing my body even closer to his. 

I unbuttoned his shirt, fingers fumbling when I reached the bottom. I let out a frustrated growl when I couldn't get the rest of the buttons and instead ripped the rest of his shirt open, buttons flying off and hitting the ground.

"That was my favorite shirt," Killian growled against my mouth, and I shrugged, pulling back and resting my forehead against his. 

"I'll buy you another," I said quickly before capturing his lips again. He growled again before breaking the kiss to pick me up. He placed me on top of the small dresser and yanked the strap of my dress down, exposing my breasts. My nipples were standing erect, just waiting for his mouth. He grabbed them both, kneading them roughly. He placed a kiss on each nipple before wrapping his mouth around one, sucking hard. My hand flew to the back of his head, gripping his curls. The heat the shot to my core almost pushed me over the edge, and he wasn't even inside of me yet. He continued to suckle on both of my breasts until I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled his head up, breathing heavily.