Chapter 43

The next day I woke up more sore than I've been in a while. My hips were bruised as I expected, but my neck wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. There was just a faint bruise on it that could be covered up by a turtleneck or makeup. I always bruised easily. It was annoying especially because I loved my extracurricular activities to consist of some type of rough play. Whenever I moved in any way, the soreness in my body reminded me of last night's events, and I had to try my best not to get aroused. Especially when Killian got out of bed before me, and I woke up to see his perfect naked ass walking away from me. 

"Scar, are you listening to anything I'm saying?" 

I snapped out of my thoughts about last night and blinked, looking up at Killian. He was staring at me, brows scrunched. 

"I was, sorry. What were you saying?" I gave him an awkward smile, and he sighed, drumming his fingers on the table in the dining room, where I was currently sitting, and he was standing. 

"Pay attention, these are important plans to go over, and I'm not going to repeat myself, again." He gave me a pointed look, and I nodded. "Okay, as I was saying, his job and the other places he frequents will be the most important places to target. Especially his job because he's always there, but we'll have to make sure we're not seen at his job. We just need to know his routine so that we can bump into him as neighbors. Understood?"

I tapped my chin with my finger. "How am I supposed to help follow him to know his routine if I don't even know what this man looks like?" I asked, a bit confused.

"Well, to begin, you'll be with me, and I'll point him out. Once you get a good look at his face, you'll be able to do things on your own. But we'll get to the surveillance in a little bit. For the first week, we need to blend in." he explained, palms flat against the dining room table. I sat back in my chair. 

"Blend in? Like being seen on our small lawn or bringing in groceries or something?" I chuckled at the images in my head.

"Precisely." 

I stopped chuckling and looked at his face. He was serious. 

"Well then, let's get started, shall we? I'm sure there are many things we need from the store. I'll make a list." I tapped the table twice and stood up, making my way to the kitchen.

"I'm not going shopping. You can do that on your own." Killian's words stopped me in place. I turned around to face him, my brows raised. He was still standing by the table, looking rather delicious in his black button-down with his signature black jeans and black boots. I liked what he did with his hair. It was pulled back in a low ponytail, but some hair was out by his ears, and a few curls fell on his forehead. He rubbed his face and smirked. 

"Are you being serious?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. He slowly walked toward me and only stopped when he was right in front of me. His musky cologne surrounded me, and I tried not to show outwardly how the scent was making my body react. Tingles shot down to my core the longer he stared at me with those beautiful green eyes in a heated stare. 

"As a heart attack."

I glanced at his full lips, and my own parted before I could stop myself. His eyes flickered to my lips as well, and he leaned in. My pulse was racing, and I got on my toes to meet him halfway, but then turned my head at the last minute, making him kiss my cheek. 

"Scarlett, what was that?" Killian mumbled against my cheek, giving me a few pecks before leaning back, giving me a smirk. I smiled, taking a step back so that I could think properly. 

"If I kiss you on the lips, then we will end up fucking." I told him bluntly, and he raised his brows, chuckling at my words.

"I'm sure you have more control than that." He took a step toward me, and I held a hand up. 

"Killian, last night was the first time I had sex in over a year, probably even a little longer than that. Control is not my forte right now." I let out a dry laugh as he took another step toward me.

"I know, I could feel that around my dick." His eyes darkened, and I blew out a breath when my eyes locked with his. There goes all my control. I closed the space between us and wrapped my arms around his neck, running my hands over his face and neck, feeling the stubble of his growing facial hair. His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me to his chest. His head dipped and captured my eager lips, and I lifted myself up on my toes to properly kiss him. His lips were soft, and I locked my hands around the back of his head, weaving my fingers through his hair and pulled on the hairtie, releasing his curls. I wanted him to devour me, make me pant from the roughness, leaving my lips sore and throbbing to remind me of his dominance. But he wouldn't give it to me.

He was moving slow and sensual, which surprisingly turned me on so much, my mouth parted on its own. His tongue found mine, and a soft moan escaped me. Who knew kissing could be so good? His tongue caressed my mouth, and each time he turned his head, he deepened the kiss. He pressed me even closer to his body, his hand sitting on the curve of my back, long fingers on the top of my ass. I could feel his erection against my belly, and I knew I was already soaking through my panties. 

Killian moved as we continued to kiss, and my back was pressed against the cold fridge, making me squeak as the cold sent a chill through my body. I leaned back to catch my breath, and Killian placed his arms on either side of my head on the fridge, looking down at me, his chest moving as quickly as mine. The kiss wasn't even rough, yet I was out of breath like it was. I blinked a few times to get the cloudiness out of my head. That kiss was...holy shit.

"What the fuck was that?" I breathed out, staring at his now reddened lips. I wanted to kiss him even more now. 

"It was a kiss," Killian said simply, and I shook my head, grabbing his biceps.

"Hell no. That was not kissing. I've never been kissed like that in my life. That was like...like..." I snapped my fingers, trying to compare the kiss. "It was like fucking. You were fucking my mouth. That was...wow." I breathed out, not able to finish my sentence. Killian chuckled deeply and leaned in, pressing his face in my neck.

"Oh darling, if you really want me to fuck your mouth, all you have to do is ask," he whispered huskily in my ear before pressing his lips to my neck. I let out a shaky breath and squeezed his biceps as I imagined his dick in my mouth, him grabbing my hair and fucking my face. My core was on fire, and my breathing becoming more erratic. Did he call me darling? Why did I like that?

"Call me darling again," I whispered, wanting to see if it was that word that helped turn me on. 

"Why?" Killian raised a brow, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth.

"I like the way it rolls off your tongue."

He hummed in my neck before his lips were at my ear. "Darling," The huskiness of his voice sent a wave of heat through my body and straight to my core.

"Oh god, okay, okay. Back away. Friends. We are friends with no benefits again. No more sex eyes, no more kissing on the lips, no more kissing my neck or that husky thing you do with your voice. I need to focus, and I cannot focus when you have your sexiness turned on like a thousand." I held up a finger, and he laughed at me. He continued to laugh, and I frowned, narrowing my eyes at him. 

"Sorry. Your facial expression was funny. But I understand. Friends. Platonic relationship. Professional. Got it." He held his hand out, and I grabbed it, shaking it. His thumb softly caressed my hand. I yanked mine out of his. 

"None of that either!" I widened my eyes, and he scrunched his brows.

"What did I do?" he questioned, looking confused. I made the motion of shaking hands and rubbing my thumb on my hand.

"The caressing shit that you do. You can't do that."

"Oh, okay. I'm sorry." He apologized and leaned back against the counter in the kitchen. 

"It's okay, but back to the original topic. You're not staying here. You're coming with me, no objections." I turned and faced the fridge, opening it.