Chapter 72

We didn't talk about feelings. Unless it was dealing with our friendship, that was it. So Killian knew what I meant when I said that. We lied there in silence, and I tried to push the feelings I had for him away. Those were dangerous and needed to be kept in their own personal vault. I glanced down to see that he was still hard. I slowly sat up and turned, looking down at Killian. His eyes were bright and curious, black hair flowing around his head, lips still swollen from our previous activities. Though my core was still throbbing painfully from him, I wanted more. I wanted to fuck the feelings out of me for good. I swung a leg over him so that I had one leg on each side of him and sat in his lap. My pussy rubbed against his erection, and I blew out a breath as I thought about the last time I rode him. His eyes darkened, probably thinking about the same thing.

"Another round?" He tilted his head, bringing his arms up, hands disappearing behind his head. His biceps curled, and I reached out, tracing my fingers over the veins in his arms. 

"Yes, please," I smirked as he licked his lips and curled a finger at me before tapping his lips after. I bent down and pressed my lips to his softly, closing my eyes. He moved at my pace at first, slow and sensual, but the longer we kissed, the more breathless we became. His tongue flicked my lip before I opened my mouth, granting him access, and our tongues battled for dominance. I pulled back, breathless, and raised my hips, lining his cock with my entrance. I lowered myself on him, sinking slowly, and Killian let out a strangled moan when he filled me up completely, and I moved my hips in a quick circle. I wasted no time and pressed my hands against his chest, moving my hips up and down on his cock quickly. 

"Fuck Scarlett, fuck." Killian breathed out and moved his hips upward to meet mine. He gripped my hips and pushed up, slamming into me just as I was coming back down. 

"Shit," I cursed as a wave of pleasure passed through me from the action. I continued to slam down on Killian, caught up in my own pleasure, I wasn't prepared for when he flipped us over. I gasped as I landed on my back, but it quickly turned into a moan as he sank into me, putting some of his body weight on me. I reached up and kissed him, our lips wet and sloppy as he drilled into me. 

"I know what you're doing," Killian huffed, eyes dark with ecstasy. "It's not going to work." He let out a moan when I locked my legs around his hips, thrusting upward.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I breathed out, eyes rolling to the back of my head as he slammed into it, pressing his hips deep into mine. He ducked his head into my neck, giving it some kisses before biting my skin. I tilted my head to give him more access, and he took some of my skin into his mouth, sucking hard. "Ah, yes!" I hissed, gripping a fistful of his hair. That made him grunt and piston himself inside of me. 

"Yes, you do," he whispered in my ear before pressing his face into my neck, drilling inside of me mercilessly. I couldn't stop the screams that left my mouth as pain and pleasure mixed took over my body, and the pressure in my belly pooled. He continued to thrust inside of me, hitting the perfect spot.

"Right there, oh my gosh, Killian. Right fucking there." I moaned, meeting his thrusts. Killian grunted in my neck, speeding up. 

"Fuck, baby. Come with me." he groaned and pressed his face deeper into my neck as he thrusted in me twice more before letting out a yell, panting in my neck as he spilled his seed inside of me. 

"Fuck, me!" I yelled, his cock pushing me over the edge, my orgasm shattering with his. He jerked a few more times inside of me before becoming still. We were both panting heavily, and I closed my eyes, fatigue coming over me.

"Did you fuck it out of your system?" Killian murmured in my ear, making me chuckle. 

"Nope, but it did help distract me from it," I answered, sighed when he moved and slipped out of me. My entire body was aching, but I loved it. I missed this feeling. I missed getting this feeling from Killian. I sighed again, rolling on top of him, and nuzzled my face in his neck.

"We need to get cleaned up, love." He traced his fingers up and down my spine, and I shuddered as the action tickled me. 

"I know, but can we lie here for a little longer like this?" I asked, turning my head and pressing a kiss to his jaw. He hummed from the action and wrapped his arms around my body. 

"Only for a few more minutes."

I snuggled deeper into his embrace and closed my eyes. Only for a few more minutes. 

A high-pitched sound reached my ears, and I cringed as it reverberated in my soul. I shot up, disoriented. Where was I? I looked around, and it didn't look like my room, or any room actually. I was in a closet. A closet? There was a groan next to me, and I looked down to see Killian stretching, hair wild around his face. Mine probably looked the same. Last night's events started playing back in my head, and my eyes widened. 

"What time is it?" I asked in a strained voice as I tried to stand up. I was successful but was still off-balance as I tried to walk out of the closet. I held on to the dresser to collect myself and looked around. There was nothing in here that could help me figure out what time it was. Killian mumbled something, but I was too out of it to even try to decipher his mumblings. I staggered out of the closet and entered the bedroom to find Row standing by the doorway. I froze, and his eyes widened when he saw my naked body. He turned around quickly.

"Oh, shit! Sorry! I knocked, and no one answered, so I came in to see if everything was okay." 

"What time is it?"I asked him, not worrying about him seeing my naked body. I grabbed the first shirt that I saw, draping it over my body to conceal my parts. "You can turn around now."

Row turned around and opened his mouth to speak but quickly shut it and squeaked, turning back around. "Ah, Killian! Geez, put some damn clothes on!" He put a hand over his face, and I glanced over my shoulder to see Killian standing next to me, yawning. His brows bunched at Row's words. 

"Get the fuck out of my room, Row," he growled, and Row quickly left, making me scoff. I couldn't believe that at one point, I contemplated fucking him. Shaking my head, I went to the door, closing it and turning the lock before facing Killian. 

"He was going to tell me what time it was," I pouted, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I wanted an update on where Archer and Chase were. I didn't want them getting too much of a headstart.

"There's a clock up there, darling." Killian politely told me, pointing to the wall where a large golden clock decorated it. I titled my head. I'd never noticed that before. I tilted my head to decipher the hands, and my eyes widened when I realized what time it was. 

"It's fucking morning?! Nine in the morning? What the hell, we said a few minutes!" I shoved my hands through my hair, trying to figure out how so much time has passed. Archer and Chase had to have a large headstart by now. There was no way we were finding them again anytime soon. Killian leaned against the wall, tired eyes filled with humor as he watched me. 

"I guess we were more tired than we realized. It's alright. We weren't going to catch up to Chase or Archer anyway." he shrugged before another yawn escaped his lips. I sighed, pursing my lips. 

"I guess. I'm gonna shower and get ready. Thanks for last night." I grinned as he paused his movements. He raised a brow at my words, looking a little confused. 

"Why are you thanking me?" He looked suspicious and walked my way, pulling me to his chest. He bent down and gave me a peck on the lips, making me smile.

"Just to see your reaction. I'll see you downstairs?" I asked, and he nodded before capturing my lips again, this time tilting his head. I did the same, deepening the kiss and stood up on my toes to press my lips harder on his roughly before pulling back. He smirked and walked away to his bathroom. I went to my room, letting out a sigh, and prepped myself for a shower. I took a long and hot one while I thought about how we were going to find Chase and Archer. 

This was going to be challenging.