Chapter 37

Cleo and Levi were in the living room, looking over plans for the operation they were about to embark on. I was bored, and now Row was talking to them as well, so there was no one for me to talk to. I left the living room and walked past the gym when I heard noises coming from it. I entered, and there was Killian, shirtless and hitting a punching bag with a force so strong, I was surprised the bag didn't fly across the room. 

"What are you so upset about?" I asked out loud, and he stopped hitting the bag, huffing from exertion. He swiped his curls out of his face and glared at me.

"Don't fuck Row." His voice was low but stern. I scoffed at his words and shook my head.

"Really? That's what this is about? You don't control my body, I do." 

He stalked my way until he was directly in my face, features twisted in frustration. "Don't do it, Scarlett, for me. Plus, Row isn't even you type."

"You don't even know what my type is. How about this, if I can have both your friendship and your body, then I won't fuck him." I gave him a choice, and he growled, clenching his fists before walking away. I followed him. "What's so bad about me having both Killian?" 

"Attachments. I don't want an intimate attachment, and I know if I give you both, that will happen."

"So you're saying you would get attached to me?" I asked him, tilting my head. He scoffed.

"Not at all. It would be you who would get attached to me." He gave me a smirk, and I wanted to smack it off his face. I took a step closer to him, narrowing my eyes.

"Yet here we are, having this conversation because you don't want me to fuck Row. What does that sound like to you? Jealousy? You would have to be attached to get jealous, babe." 

He let out a dry laugh, passing a hand over his face, and shook his head. "You're wrong," was his only response. I rolled my eyes at his stubbornness. He would be the last person I fall for. I just wanted his body, and that's it. I also wanted to be friends because he was a fascinating person, but at this point, I wasn't sure if I even wanted that. I took a step closer to Killian, who was still standing in front of me, a hard look on his face as my mind ran wild with thoughts. I looked into his eyes as I raised my hand, caressing my fingers against his growing beard.

"Now, I am completely sure that I want to fuck Row. I will fuck him hard too, rotating my hips on his thick cock, coaxing a long and hard orgasm out of him, which would, in turn, ignite my own, making me milk him dry." I spoke huskily, and Killian's eyes darkened, lips parting at my words before he clenching his jaw, eyes blazing with anger. I smirked before walking away. The smirk disappeared as soon as I left the room, and I let out a large breath. I got myself hot and bothered, not because of my words specifically, but because while the words were coming out of my mouth, I was imagining myself riding Killian, not Row.  

***

After my conversation with Killian, we didn't really speak to each other. We mumbled words if we had to, but other than that, we kept to ourselves while he planned with the others. They packed up everything they needed, and now we were all at the front of the warehouse, where Levi and Killian packed the car. Cleo would stay here with Row to make sure that I was protected, which seemed a little extra to me, but I had no say in the matter. Once the car was done being packed, Levi got in the passenger's side, and Killian went to the driver's side, opening the door. He paused before letting out an audible sigh and started walking my way.

He stopped in front of me, basically glaring at me. I glared back, though the anger I was feeling was being replaced by fear for his safety. 

"Come here." 

I automatically wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him. "Please be safe." His shirt muffled my voice, but he seemed to hear me based on his grunt.

"I will. Don't worry about me," he mumbled in my hair. He pulled back and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead before letting me go and getting in the car. 

They left, and there was nothing for me to really do, so I went to my room and unpacked my bag. In the drawers, I found a one-piece bathing suit that had the sides and back exposed. I tied the halter around my neck, securing the suit to my body. I might as well enjoy what this place had to offer while I could because soon I would be back to my normal, boring life. 

I didn't know how long, which made me anxious, but I didn't want to think about his safety. I went to the pool in the backyard and breathed in the fresh air. Being surrounded by tall, green trees made me feel safe and comforted. The water in the pool was clear, and I walked to the lawn chairs, placing my black disposable flip phone on it. I wanted it close by in case Killian called. Placing a towel on the chair, I sat down on the edge of the chair, pulled out my sunscreen, and rubbed it all over my body. 

"Need help with that?"

I didn't need to turn around to know that it was Row joining me out here in the backyard.

"Do I need help? No, I don't. But would you like to help anyway?" I turned and raised a brow at Row, who was standing next to the chair I was sitting on, in jeans and a form-fitting black shirt. A smirk formed on his face, making the laugh lines by his eyes crinkle. That was cute.

"Where would you like me to start?" he asked me and walked closer, holding his hand out. I put the bottle in his hand and turned around, positioning myself so that my back was facing the pool. I was facing the chair, legs on either side of it, and I reached up and untied the knot of my halter. I let the fabric drop, exposing the rest of my back and my neck and also my breasts. I had no shame. He would see them eventually. 

"You can start right here." I pointed to my back without turning around.