Chapter 32

I tried my best to keep my breathing even, but I failed. My body was on fire, and mouth agape at his words. It was definitely a guarantee that my panties were soaked from just his words, and I licked my lips, blinking hard as I tried to come to my senses. Killian's confident smirk ticked me off, and I stood up quickly as he leaned back into the booth.

"I-I have to use the bathroom, excuse me," I mumbled out quickly and hurried straight ahead and around the dark corner, where the sign directed me to a bathroom. It was a small one with two stalls and two sinks, and I leaned against one of them, trying to catch my breath. I looked up at myself in the mirror and patted my face before smoothing my hands down my two braids. How could his words get me so hot and bothered? I couldn't help myself and imagined myself riding him as he narrated the story going on in my mind. The way he was staring at me with that carnal look through his green devils. I put a hand over my chest to feel my rapidly beating heart.

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath to calm myself down, and before I could turn around to leave, the bathroom door opened. Killian smirked as we made eye contact, and I scoffed as he closed the door, locking it.

"Have you made your decision yet?" he asked me, still standing by the door.

"You know you're in the women's bathroom, right? And why did you lock the door?" I asked him and stared at him through the mirror as he took his time walking toward me and stood behind me, looking at me through the mirror as well. His heat radiated around me as his hands rested next to mine on the sink.

"Have you made your decision yet?" he asked me again, and I took in a deep breath, trying to ignore what his presence was doing to my body.

"I have. I'm still choosing the friends option."

"Interesting," he mumbled as he pressed his front to my back. I automatically leaned into his chest, welcoming his warmth.

"What's interesting?" I asked him as I looked at him through the mirror.

"Nothing," he answered, looking up at me through his dark lashes, making me suck in a breath.

"Killian, you can't look at me like that if we're going to be friends."

"Like what?" he asked, still looking at me with a smoldering gaze.

"Like you want to fuck me," I whispered, not trusting my voice. He chuckled and dipped his head into my neck, giving it a soft kiss. I held in a moan that I wanted so badly to let out.

"It's because I do want to fuck you, Scarlett. I want to fuck you hard, in this bathroom right now, on the wall, on the table out there, in the motel, you name it." He kissed my neck with each place he named, making my breathing become more erratic. I grabbed his hands on the sink, squeezing it as he planted a long kiss on my neck and then nipped it, causing slight pain. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back on his chest.

"Killian," I breathed out his name and pressed my ass more into his front, making him growl. Heat shot to my core at the sound, and it took all of me to stay in control. I opened my eyes and breathed out his name again, and he hummed, staring at me in the mirror with lust filled eyes.

I turned my head, lips to his ear, and whispered, "Get ready to spill your deepest, darkest secrets to me." I planted a kiss against his scruffy face and reluctantly detached myself from him, not stopping to see his facial expression. I straightened my clothes out as I walked back to the booth and sat down just as the food came.

Killian walked in from around the corner, running a hand through his long curly locks before pulling his hair back into a low ponytail. He sat down in front of me, and I drank him up, debating whether or not I made the right decision. I tried my best to block the images my mind was coming up with, starring me and Killian, both naked.