Chapter 22

"Why are we in this cramped office instead of the classroom? There's literally no one in there anymore." I complained as I waited for his explanation. It was so hard to get through the class because the only things on my mind were what Killian would tell me and being alone with him, but I didn't want to admit that. He sat down on the desk in the room, slowly spreading his legs. I didn't think it was meant to be sensual, but it made me cross my legs standing up. He looked up at me, his eyes curious.

"I'm thinking about the proposal you made me. About us getting to know each other?" he spoke and I raised my brows at the randomness.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked, moving more into the room, but not toward him. I was keeping my distance. 

"I want to know your real intent behind wanting to get to know each other." 

"That was my real intent."

Killian smirked at me and I bit the inside of my cheek to stop from reacting. Even his smirk was doing something to my insides.

"It wasn't. I know it wasn't because no one just wants to get to know me. There's always an ulterior motive." he responded and I tilted my head. That sounded more serious than it was supposed to be.

"Look, your intelligence lured me to you and it made me really want to get to know you. But, I was hoping that doing so would come with some perks." I admitted, shrugging. It's not like it was all bad.

"Perks? Like what?" He leaned back on the table, eyes narrowing. I slowly walked to where he was sitting and positioned myself between his legs. He wanted to know, even though I was sure he already knew what perks I was talking about. But I would show him anyway. I lifted his chin with my finger. 

"Like this," I breathed and pressed my lips to his. He immediately kissed me back and I moved my hand from his chin and looped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. His warm lips moved with mine and his arms snaked around my waist, pulling me closer to him. One of my hands weaved through his hair, giving it a little tug, releasing a grunt from him that made hot need erupt in my gut. His hands traveled up the length of my back and then down, stopping just at the dip in my back.

Our kissing became rough and I couldn't get enough of him. I was no longer in control though as Killian took over, kissing me so roughly I parted my lips in ecstasy and he took that opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth. My lips were definitely going to be bruised for a little while. Our tongues battled for dominance and his hands gripped my thighs, long fingers wrapped around them, just barely grazing the pulsing apex between my thighs. He lifted me up, causing me to break away from the sudden movement and he placed me on his lap, directly on his growing erection. My eyes widened at the feeling and I locked eyes with Killian's lust filled ones. 

Wait, what was I doing? This couldn't continue, I came here for answers, I wanted the answers. But I still didn't move. My body was on fire.

I opened my mouth to speak when Killian dipped his head into the crook of my neck and inhaled, making me grip his hair and close my eyes, letting out a breath. My body was tingling and my panties were definitely soaked. 

"I wouldn't mind being used for sexual favors if you stopped asking me questions about the situation."

I froze at his statement as he peppered small kisses on my neck. 

"No deal, I need the answ- oh my gosh." I groaned, not able to finish my sentence because he nipped my neck, muting the pain with his tongue. I couldn't think with all the lust in the air and movement of his pulsing cock underneath me. All I could think about was wrapping my lips around his rod, the thought making my lips part. He inhaled the crook of my neck before moving to look at me.

"You can have no answers, but get this," Killian roughly kissed me, activating me and I kissed him back with the same amount of fervor before he pulled away. I whimpered at the loss before I could stop myself, making him raise a brow. "or you can get to know me, but the relationship must be totally platonic." 

"Will I still be able to get answers about Dilan and the photos in the platonic option?" I asked and he gritted his teeth, one of his hands rubbing my back in small circles. I tried to catch his eyes as he stared to the side, but he wouldn't look at me. I could try to keep my urges to myself if he was willing to give me answers. I think he assumed that I would automatically jump on the sexual favors option, and now he has to really think about my question. He looked back up at me, glancing at my lips. I slowly licked mine and he pulled my chin, pressing his lips against mine roughly before pulling away, leaving me dazed as I pressed my fingers against my swollen lips. 

"Yes, only if you choose that option." he finally answered me and I nodded.

"Then I choose that option. I want answers." 

His hands moved from my back and slid on top of my thighs, slowly rubbing the insides and I quickly sucked in a breath, grabbing his biceps. He was staring me down as he continued to rub and my core was on fire. I could feel his erection straining against his slacks and he dug his thumbs into the inside of my thighs hard, making me squeeze his biceps tightly. 

"You sure that's what you want? That's the option you choose?" He kept his voice low as he continued to knead my thighs. I nodded, not trusting my voice right now. He lifted his head slightly and moved one of his hands, pressing directly on my nub through my tights. I shuddered and whimpered as a shock went through my body.

"Yes, I'm sure. Killian." I breathed out his name and his made a noise in the back of his throat, eyes darkening at the way I said his name. He looked frustrated as his eyes locked on my lips. I think my decision ruined some delicious plans he may have had from him. His eyes said it all.

"Fine. But now you can't get what you really want, which is me."

"I'll be fine so I'll take the deal." I answered quickly, getting off of his lap. I couldn't think with little him under me, moving like that. I knew it would be really hard considering it was Killian, the brooding, tatted, intelligent, giant with hair that reached his shoulders and eyes oh so green. But I think I could do it. 

Answers were way more valuable.