Chapter 3- Fighting

One day before

Tanish POV:-

I am sleeping on my bed, and suddenly I heard a beautiful female voice.

" Good morning Shona. Wake up. It's 11 am. I know it's Sunday. But, you have to eat breakfast with us." Maa (Rajshree) said.

"Mom, you know very well whenever I eat breakfast with you and dad. It never went well. Dad always taunts me that he never likes." I said and again go to sleep.

I'm Tanish Kashyap, heir of Kashyap Enterprises. I'm 18 and very handsome with black hair and black eyes with 6 feet in height.

"Tanish, Please. Beta, wake up your dad is here," Maa said. 

I quickly sat on my bed and saw the very calm face of dad. I know it means I am in trouble.

"Good morning, son. Finally, you are awake. That's good. Now fresh up and meet me downstairs in the dining room in 20 minutes. Do you understand, dear?" Dad(Raj) said calmly.

"There is something wrong my father never called me dear. I am in big trouble." I thought.

I ran to my bathroom and did my business. I took the quickest shower of my life. 

Then, I went to my wardrobe and wore a yellow collared t-shirt and deep blue jeans.

I respect my father a lot because he achieved everything on his own. He wants me to become like him. I want to become like my father. 

But, this time. I want to live a carefree life. I'm lucky to have a great family. My mother and father always give me their time. They both achieve their goals. But, they also have time for me, and I'm very grateful for them.

I go downstairs in 15 minutes. What I saw in me is very shocking.

My school principal is sipping tea with my parents, and they all now seeing me.

" Oh, Good Morning, Principal sir, What a great surprise! You call me sir. I will come to you. Why do you have to come to my house, sir?" I asked the principal.

"Good morning to you too, Tanish. I have to come to talk to your parents about your activities. Mr. and Mrs. Kashyap, I am very sorry for saying this. We have to expel Tanish from school." The principal said to my parents.

"What? Why sir?" dad asked."Because your son was caught in a fight with his friends that caused the whole class to become a mess. Whom he fought was also expelled from school. I'm sorry. Mr. and Mrs. Kashyap. But, I really can't do anything in this matter." The principal said.

"It's okay, principal sir. I understand. Don't worry, I will not request you to take him back to school." Dad said with his expressionless face, and I am scared of seeing him like this.

"Okay! I am taking my leave now, and this is his (Tanish) TC." The principal said and gave dad an envelope.

Then the principal goes out to our house.

"Now I'm taking a lot of scolding. That's for sure." I thought.

But what father did surprise me."Why did you fight with your friend?" Dad asked.

"Dad, Mohit tried to harass a girl. I saw that and save her. That's why I fought with him." I replied to dad.

I know what you guys thought. I hate girls and using them for one nightstand. Then, How am I supposed to save a girl? You are right. I used them for my desires. But I never forced them. They came to me willingly. He harasses a girl, and I fought with him.

"Well done! Son. You did great to him. But have you ever thought about yourself? In these three years, you will expel the third time from school. So I decided to send you to a normal school and remember this time I don't want your complaint but your good achievements. Understand?" Dad said.

"Yes, dad," I replied.

"Remember one thing if I receive any complaint this time. I am going to freeze your cards, and you are not going to take over my company, and I mean it," Dad said.

" Yes, dad," I said with a gulp.

"Now come and have breakfast with us." dad said. The maid starts to serve us.

"This is the first time I didn't fight with my dad in breakfast ." I thought.

"You are going to a middle-class school means not any high-class school," Dad said.

Scratch that what I said now.

"What? Why dad?" I asked.

"Because you need to understand the value of money, and you will understand by seeing struggle to normal families," Dad replied.

"You can't do this to me. Dad," I said.

"I can and will do this," Dad said.

"Be ready for it, and by night you got Your school uniform. Understand?" Dad asked.

"Yes, dad," I replied.