Chapter 50- The Farewell Party Surprise!!!

Teja POV:-

Today is the last day in my school. I am happy that I am completing high school but, I am sad too as I will never go back to my school life.

So, I decided to enjoy this day of my life wholly.

Mom helps me chose the dress and jewelry that I wear today.

I am going to wear my lycra royal brown full Gown, which has full net sleeves.

I am wearing my golden crystals earrings which are looking good with my dress.

I have done some natural makeup and put my light rose smell perfume.

I love roses not because they are the symbol of love but, they have thorns on their branches which made me realize that every beauty has some hurt facts.

The thorns hurt us if we are not careful.

I know you are thinking of me as a weird person but, I can't help.

That is who I am.

Anyways, I checked myself in the mirror and saw a different person standing in front of me.

I don't know, but I am still not used to see my beauty in the mirror.

I saw someone whistled behind me. I turn and saw bubbly.

" Di, you are looking more beautiful than in that Saari. " She commented, and I blushed.

" Thanks, bubbly. What are you doing here? " I asked.

" Mom told me to check you as you are going to a sleepover party with Chavi. " She replied, and I realized I forgot about our sleepover party.

" Oh, right, I am going today with her to her home for today, and I will come tomorrow. " I replied, and she nodded.

" Oh, di. I will miss you. " She said, and I giggled.

" Hey, it's not like I am dying, and it's for today. I love you, bubbly. " I said.

" Di, don't ever say about dying. Okay? " She threatened me, and I nodded.

I know after Harshi died. She is scaring to lose me as I lose my best friend. After all, she loves Harshi too.

" Teju, bubblu, where are you? " I heard mom yelled somewhere in our house.

" We are coming, mom. " I yelled and turned to bubbly.

" Let's go, dear, and have our breakfast. " I said and took Bubbly's hands with me and dragged her towards the dining room.

" Teju, you are looking beautiful. " I heard mom complimented me, and I saw her coming to the dining room.

" Thank you, mom. " I replied, and she came towards me and kissed me on the forehead.

She took some collyrium from her eyes to her third finger and put it behind my ears.

" I hope nothing awful happens to you. " Mom said, and I smiled.

I love this woman since I was born. This woman made so many sacrifices for us so that we live happily.

" Alright, mom, let's have breakfast. I have to go to school too. " I said, and we ate our breakfast with chatting and laughing.

After I finished my breakfast, I left home and came towards the school by rickshaw.