Chapter 17- Scary Past Part-II

Raj POV:-

We went inside that room. What I saw feared me to the core. It made my blood cold.

I saw that girl was stark naked, glass embedded in her hands, legs, back. They tied her hands with ropes. Her lips have torn and blood oozing out from the side of her lips. She had beaten badly and blue spots are on her body and she is almost about to lose her virginity. Two are enjoying the view. and one is raping her. I run towards her and kick that man who was assaulting her. I took off my blazer and covered her body. That man I kicked turn to me to punch me but I blocked his punch with my fist and kick him a lot on his stomach. He falls to the ground. I pick him up with his collar and punch his face a lot. Then the police come to me and separated us.

" You a**hole, how can you do this to a 10-year-old girl? I'll kill you today. You bastard. You are a beast in human skin. You son of a biscuit. You f**king bastard. You man whore. " I yelled to him and trying to go to him but 2 police officers are stopping me.

" Sir, this is a sexual assault case. Don't worry. They will pay for their crimes. Please believe in us. " One police officer said and they release me.

" I believe you. Do everything you want. " I said and turn towards that girl. I release her from the ropes and but I took her in my arms. She goes backward. I hugged her immediately. She is shivering a lot and when she becomes a little calm. She fainted in my arms and I run towards my car. She is bleeding a lot because of pieces of glasses.

" Sir, where are you taking her? " That police officer asked.

" I'm taking her to hospital. She needs treatment. If you want I'll take one of your officers with us.

" Ok, Rajan goes with them. " He said one of his office and others are arresting the kidnappers.

We run towards my car. I sat backside with that girl. I can't do anything to stop her from bleeding but I am praying constantly to Lord Krishna for saving her.

She must be a precious princess to someone. I don't want that her parents lost their child. I know if she died today for their rest of the life they blaming themselves for not protecting her. She is looking so beautiful and innocent in this condition. I'll never forgive myself if something happened to her today.

My thought broke when I hear Prabhat's voice. We arrived, sir.

We took her inside and nurses came with a stretcher and took her to OT. Looks like the police already informed them.

I sat on the bench outside the OT. Waiting for the successful surgery. Soon, a nurse comes outside and said " Excuse me, do someone have an O+ blood group because our hospital doesn't have this type of blood right now. We need immediate blood. That patient lost a lot of blood. " Nurse said.

" Yes, I am O+ blood type. Take my blood and save that girl, please. " I said.

" Come with me. " She said and took me to blood examination. They took 2 units of blood from me. I come back to OT.

" Prabhat, Can that girl be alright? " I asked Prabhat while sat beside him.

" Yes, sir she will be well. " He said and hugged me.

It's 5 hours now and it's 10:30 pm. Then the OT light went off and the OT door opened and the doctor comes out.

" Sir, how was the operation? Is she alright now? " I asked.

" Yes, the operation is a success. You take her here at on right time. If you are 10 minutes late she will not be able to survive. But we need to take her to ICU. Because this 24 hour is still critical for her because of her stress. She had gone through sexual- assault. She was lucky that she is still a virgin. " Doctor said.

" Maybe you are right. " I said but still feel bad for her.

" Can I saw her for a minute, please doctor? " I asked.

" Yes, sure but for 5 minutes. " Doctor said and he took me to her room.

I saw her from outside from ICU window. She is sleeping and she is covering from the bandage on her head, hands, and legs. Her face swelled from both sides and her lip are wounded. They must have punched that poor girl. This thought made me turn my hands into fists. I calmed myself and went inside her room.

I sat on the chair and took her left hand on mine. Her hands are so smooth.

" Hy baby girl, this may be the last time. I met you but I want to tell you you are a strong girl. Never forget who you are. If I got a chance to met you in the future. I'll help you with whatever you need. " I said and promise to myself.

I kiss her on her forehead and left ICU.

" Sir, I don't want anyone to knew about me that I helped that girl. But if you want me to come to court as an eyewitness. I'll definitely come." I said and left with Prabhat.

"Prabhat, you must tell me everything about this case," I said while sat on my car backside and we left for home.

"Hello everyone, what do you think about this chapter. " 

Comment me. 

Love you.