Chapter 34- Teja's Fight

Teja POV:-

After we left we went to the roof of our school. So that we can talk easily without any hesitation.

When we reached the middle of the roof. I turn to her and saw she had an angry look on her face. Then that expression changed into disgust.

" What is your problem Srishti?" I asked calmly but inside I am boiling in anger.

" Wow, you are really shameless Teja. Ulta chor kotwal ko daate" She replied.

( means thief scolding the police officer for accusing )

" What do you mean? Tell me everything clearly. " I said.

" That's the problem Teja that you don't know anything. You are just acting like an innocent person and by behaving like this you want to gain everyone's attention. " She said and now I felt like I am going to explode.

" I never did something like this. I never want to become the center of attention. " I said and I want to say more but cut off by her.

" Oh really, then why is everyone after you. Why boys looked you with respect while other girls like a slut? Why they want you. Even they have a girlfriend but whenever you are on their way their turn towards you just to see your so-called innocent face. Even girls knew that you are not after their boyfriends but they jealous of you. Whoever parents see you and found out your so-called image, respect, and achievements. They told their children to become like you. My family likes you and because of you no one in my family respects me and saw me as a rich spoiled brat. It's all because of you. " She explained.

" Excuse me, it's not because of me. I did not say anything to your family except greet. And about those boys I hate boys and you knew very well the reason. I can't do anything about those girls' jealousy because it was not me who told them their boyfriends to attract me. If they attract towards me that means they don't love them." I explained.

" Oh, how can I forget your kidnapping it was so interesting to saw it with my own eyes. That was your payback. " She said and laughed.

I walk towards her and slapped her. I took her hair in my fist and turn her to face me.

" How can you said that even when you saw me you didn't even try to save me but you enjoyed it. You do not deserve to call a woman. You didn't even know a very little amount of pain they gave to me. Although everyone told me I was lucky that I didn't list my virginity but they tainted my soul, body, and my self-esteem. But I moved on from my past. Still, I had nightmares of that incident every day. You don't know anything about me that you can accuse me of anything. Just stay away from me. " I explained and warned her. I released her from my grip and walk towards the gate of the roof.

" Stay away from Tanish. He is mine. " She said and I stopped in the middle.

" I am not after him and He is not my type. " I said and start walking and then I heard from her.

" You are just like your mother a whore. You both are just selfish bi-" I didn't let her say another word and I slapped her with pressure.

She fell on the ground " There are two things I would never want to listen to from people 'my self-esteem and any bad word towards my mom'. " I yelled and left her.

" Hello everyone, what do you think about Srishti?"Comment me. If you like my story comment on me and follow me.Love you.