Chapter 13- Find about that girl

Raj POV:-

I was going to home early today to spend my time with my wife and my son. On the way, I saw a pastry shop we like when we were in our college days. So I stopped my car on the roadside and went inside. I bought 1 chocolate cake because in our family everyone likes chocolate cake.

I came back and sat on my Hyundai i20 but before I start the car someone car collided with my car and my car collided with the pole and car front glass shattered and my head fall on the steering wheel and I lost my consciousness.

When I open my eyes. I found myself in a hospital. I adjust my eyes and saw a very beautiful girl with innocent brown eyes. She has cream color soft skin and brown soft hair in a high ponytail. She is looking like an angel come from the heavens. When she saw me.

"Who are you? " I asked.

Before she said something her phone rang. She picked it up and said I'm coming in 30 minutes.

" I am sorry. I have to go." She replied and left.

" What? Who is she? " I muttered but son 1 male doctor and 2 female nurses came with 2 police officers.

" Hello sir, how are you? Do you feel any pain? " Doctor asked.

" I'm fine. I'm feeling slightly headache." I replied.

" Doctor can we talk to him for some minutes? " a police officer asked.

" Wait a minute. I just examine him. Then you can talk to him later." Doctor replied.

He checked me and left the room.

" Hello, Mr. Kashyap. My name is Sumit Sharma. I was reported by the hospital that you had an accident. Your daughter took you here. She lied to the hospital staff to save you. So can you tell me about this incident? Do you have any suspicion towards anyone? " Mr. Sumit asked.

" Hello, I can tell you about the accident later. Can you tell me about that girl?" I asked.

" I'm sorry sir, she didn't want to anyone knew about her. She just wanted to help you. That's all. But she is such a good girl. " He replied.

" I'm sorry. I'm not feeling great. Can I explain to you this later? I want to rest now. I hope you understand. " I said.

" Ok sir, I understand. Then, if you excuse me. " He said and left with his partner.

Next moment my PA came to my room.

" Sir, how are you? How does this happen to you? A girl told me about you. I'm sorry I came late because of the traffic. I informed mam too." He said.

" What? You told Rajshree about this." I said and then I saw a red wallet on the table.

" Mr. Prabhat, Can you give me that wallet? " I said.

" Sure sir. " He said and pass me that wallet. I opened it and saw her ID. She is that girl I saw when I opened my eyes. Her name is Teja Narayan. Wow, I want to know about her.

" Mr. Prabhat, find out about her. Give this wallet to her at her house. " I ordered him.

" Yes sir, can I gave her 5000 rupees too? When I came to reception of this hospital. The receptionist told me she paid 5000 for your treatment. " He explained.

" Yes, give her 20000 for helping me. " I replied. and he left.

I fall asleep soon after.

" Hello everyone, I updated today. I hope you like it. Comment me. "Love you.