Chapter 20- Teja's trauma

Teja POV:-

" Good morning, mom. " I said while coming to the dining room and saw maa serving breakfast to grandma.

" Teju, are you ready to go to school beta(son)? " She asked.

" Yes maa, I am ready even chipkali(lizard refer Babita) come soon. " I replied and sat on my seat.

" Here I am mom. Good morning. " She said while coming to the dining room and kiss mom on her cheek.

" Here is your breakfast and when you come home Teja. We have to talk about something. So come to my room directly. " Mom said and I understood about the talk.

" OK, mom. " I said and sighed.

This is the matter I don't want to talk about it. Even with my mom.

We ate our breakfast and left for school.

I come to my class and saw Srishti sat in my seat.

" Srishti, this is not your seat. Stand up and go to your seat. " I said while putting my bag on the bench.

" From today onwards, I am going to seat here and you can seat on my desk. " She said.

" But why? You have never interest in my seat. " I said.

" Because Tanish wants to seat here and I want to sit beside him. " She said.

" That stupid, annoying, idiot Tanish again. " I thought.

" Listen Srishti and listen well. I don't care about that idiot but this is my seat and I won't allow to interfere anyone with my personal space. " I said with an angry look.

When she saw my face her eyes widened and she went back to her seat and sat.

I sat on my seat and saw Tanish come to our class and is about to put his bag on my seat.

" Stop!!! " I said and stand from my seat.

He saw me with a confused look.

" I want Akaash to sit beside me because he is an understanding friend. So you can sit anywhere you want. " I said and saw his eyes show anger.

He caught my hand and took me to the corridor.

" I'm going to sit beside you and remember I want you to sit beside me. " He said.

" Sorry, but I don't have any interest to sit beside you. You are annoying. It'll be a great help if you sit with someone else. " I said and about to left but he again caught my hand and twist behind my back. My front is now touching his chest. I froze in my place. I am starting to shiver and sweating. My throat is feeling dry.

" Stay away from me. " I said in whispering.

He came near my ear and whisper " Why? Do you think you'll fall on my charms? "

I released my twisted hand and pushed him with all my might.

" I said stay away from me then why don't you stay away from me. " I yelled and fainted but before I fall on the floor two hands caught my waist.

Tanish POV:-

When I awoke today and got ready for school. I came downstairs and saw mom came home and packing breakfast for dad. I came towards her and kissed her forehead.

" Good morning mom, how is a dad now. " I said and when I saw her face. It looked like she cried a lot yesterday.

" Mom, dad was alright then why did you cry? " I asked.

" Actually, Tanish we knew you hurt a girl yesterday by your words. " Mom said and I understood that she must be talking about Teja.

" Mom, you don't need to worry about that we are all friends and you don't know her mom. She is a very annoying girl. She always ignored me. " I said.

" I knew what type of a girl she is. So don't hurt her and respect her. I want you to become her friend and learn from her. " Mom said and I felt annoyed.

" Why everyone started to like her? " I thought.

" Ok, mom. " I said and sat on my seat and eat my breakfast. After having breakfast I left for school. When I come to class and am about to put my bag on my seat.

" Stop!!! " Teja said and stand from her seat. I was so confused.

" Why did she stopped me? " I thought.

" I want Akaash to sit beside me because he is an understanding friend. So you can sit anywhere you want. " She said and I felt a pain in my heart.

" How can she said that she wants Akaash to sit beside her when I am sitting beside her. How can this girl be so cruel? " I thought.

I caught her hand and took her with me to the corridor.

" I'm going to sit beside you and remember I want you to sit beside me. " I said irritatingly.

" Sorry, but I don't have any interest to sit beside you. You are annoying. It'll be a great help if you sit with someone else. " She said and about to left but I again caught her hand and twist behind her back. My front is now touching her front. It felt great to have her in my arms. She fitted perfectly. When I saw her face it looked like she is scared. " But why??? " I thought.

" Stay away from me. " She said in whispering.

I came near her ear and whisper " Why? Do you think you'll fall on my charms? "

She released her twisted hand from my grip and pushed me strongly. I controlled my balance. When I saw her she is shivering and sweating badly.

" I said stay away from me then why don't you stay away from me. " She yelled at me and fainted but before she falls I caught her by the waist.

I pick her in bridal style and took her to the medical room which is beside the female staff room.

The doctor saw us and immediately open the room. I put her on the bed and said " I don't know how she fainted but she was sweating badly and shivering. " I said.

" You need to go outside. I tell you everything when I checked her completely. " She said and I left.

After 5 minutes, she came outside and said. " Don't worry, there was something that her brain trigger to her that she becomes scared maybe because of some depression or trauma. I gave her medicine and she'll be okay soon." She said and left.

I came to the room and saw her. She is looking pale. Why type of trauma she suffered? " I thought. I sat besides her.