Chapter 8- First Tragedic Meeting

Tanish POV:-

" Wake up, beta. Else, you'll be late on your 1st day of school. " Maa said while shaking me.

" Good Morning, mom!!! " I replied with a yawn and sat on my bed.

" Good morning, son!! " Mom replied while kissing my forehead.

" Mom, do I have to go to school today? I'm feeling very sleepy. " I said.

Then mom holds my ear and bandit. " Ohhh!!! Mom, it hurts!!! It's hurt. " I said. Finally, my mom releases my ear.

" If you don't want your punishment. Then, be ready and come downstairs in 20 minutes. Quickly your time starts now. " Mom said while referring to her watch. I immediately stand up from my bed and stretch my arms. Then I go to the bathroom quickly before I saw mom left my room.

" Jeez!!! Sometimes mom becomes a scary person. " I mumbled to myself and did my business and go to take a cold shower as it's hot weather. I came back to my room. I saw a school uniform for me.

Then I wore my innerwear and that school uniform ( a white shirt, dark blue trousers, a school belt with the symbol of the school, a navy blue tie and a pair of black shoes.). I saw myself in the mirror. I decide to apply some gel on my hair and comb my hair. Then I go downstairs and see my dad sat on the dining head chair while reading the newspaper. I rolled my eyes and sat on the side of a chair.

" Good Morning, Dad. " I greet him.

" Good morning, son. " Dad, greet me.

" Raaajjjj you knew naa I don't like when you read newspaper in dinning table. " Mom scolds dad, and I chuckled.

" Dear, I wait for you to make breakfast for us. " Dad replied and, fold the newspaper and laid it on the side of the table.

" I know you very well. Don't you dare to lie to me? " Mom yelled.

" Ok, dear, you win. " Dad defeatedly said.

" Let's have breakfast nicely. " Dad said while sitting her near his chair.

Then we start having breakfast. " Son, do you know the school address? or I drop you at your school. " Dad asked and, I was irritated with his question.

" No, dad, you don't need to drop me at my school. I can go on my own. " I replied sarcastically.

" Fine then. " Dad said.

" Then I have to leave now. Else I'll be late. " I said and completed my breakfast. Then I sat up from my chair.

" By mom, dad. I love you. " I said while hugging both of them and leaving from the dining table and then came back to my room and took my books and backpack.

Then, I went to the garage, took my sports bike, and start the engine and go to my school.I saw the way. There are some potholes in the road with muddy water. Some students, walking side of the road while talking with their friends. I thought of my friends and, miss them. I got distracted with my thoughts when I suddenly on one of the potholes with my bike. But, that pothole isn't deep, and some muddy water splashes into someone.

" Hey, have you gone mad? Are you blind? You stained my dress. " Some girl shouted on me. I clutch on the breaker and stop my bike. I saw there is a girl who looked fatty. A bandage on her forehead holds a 12 years old girl whom I think her sister.

" You are the one who didn't walk carefully. Else your uniform wouldn't strain it's not my fault and for your filthy dress," I said and took out my wallet from my backpack and took out 2000 rupees ( Indian currency) from my purse throw money, and it falls on that girl's feet. I was about to start the accelerator when I hear her again.

" Stop!!!! " She said and took the money in her hands and came towards me.

" I don't want you filth money if you think I am after your money. You maybe look rich. But, you don't have any right to insult me. I'm a self-esteemed person if you think you brought me with your money. Then, You are mistaken. " She said and thrown my money on my face and then turn towards her sister and start to walk towards school.

" Wow, who is this girl? No one ever dared to talk to me like that. I want to meet that girl again. " I thought and smiled devilishly.

So what do you think will happen? Are they going to meet again? If, yes then what happened? did they fought again? or Did they become friends?