Chapter 67- Meeting My Family

Teja POV:-
I left and booked a cab for me.
The driver comes after 2 minutes.
He took my suitcases from me and put them in the car trunk.
I sat in the car and told him my home address.
I am feeling sad and excites at the same time.
I am sad as I had hurt my uncle and aunt somewhere.
I am excited to meet my family, my mom and little sister.
I reached in front of my and saw our neighbors looking at the cab with curious eyes.
I rolled my eyes.
" God, can't they have their business to see? " I thought.
I put on my sunglasses and come out from the car.
The driver helped me took out the suitcases from the car trunk.
I thanked him and paid the bill.
I looked around and saw my home outside changed a lot.
The color shades become dull and some crackes started to show on it.
I sighed as I know why this house become like that.
My so called step father Mr. Nirbhik never take care of other thing except his own desires and wishes.
I huffed internally.
I turned as saw everyone looking at me with wide eyes, and I rolled my eyes.
I know they can't see me rolling my eyes because of my sunglasses.
I took my suitcases and entered home.
When I entered, I got shocked to see my brother- in-law and his family.
I think, I am lucky today.
" Di!!! " I heard my little sis voice.
I turned and saw her running towards me, and I opened my arms.
We hugged each other tightly.
She gave me so many kisses and I accepted it gladly as I missed her crazily.
Also, Bubbly doesn't kiss someone easily.
" Di, I missed you so much. Why didn't you tell me before we come to pick you up. " Bubbly exclaimed and asked me.
I looked at her carefully.
She have grown up so much.
She is wearing a yellow shiffon saari with bridal bangals, vermillion filled her partition and mangalsutra around her neck.
What???
Shoecked???
Yes, my little sister got married.
Tada!!!
Surprise😃😃😃!!!
Bubbly got married a week ago.
I can't able to come early as I got my certificate and license on the day when Bubbly got married.
I felt guilty as I want to attend her marriage.
I want to attend her pre-ewedding and wedding rituals.
But, I think, it's good for her.
" Surprise!!! But, you suprised me too. Bubbly, I missed you too, my dear. Congartulations!!! I wish from God that you will happy forever. " I said and kissed her forehead.
She is exactly in my height.
Bubbly is 19, this year.
My step-father decided that he wanted to marry her soon because my evil grandma advice.
But, Bubbly loves his boyfriend whom she met in her first day of her collage.
Bubbly's husband was in his last year and her senior.
They fell in love at the first sight and dated each other for one year.
So, Bubbly told mom and mom met her boyfriend.
He is from a reputated family and loved my sister a lot.
So, my mother decided to marry Bubbly to her boyfriend.
With a good amount of hard work mom used to let agree my stapfather and grandma for this marriage.
" Thank you so much, di.. Come- " Bubbly thanked me but before she she said her second sentence someone cut her off.
" Teja!!! Oh, God!!! " I heard and turned to saw my mother run towards me and hugged me.
I felt heaven.
" God, I missed her so much!!! " I thought and hugged her back.

Then I felt wet from my shoulder, which made me broke our hug.
I saw tears falling from her eyes.
" Mom!!!! Mom, why are you crying? Don't you like that I am back to you? " I asked as I don't like tears in her eyes.
" No, dear. I missed you so much. Also, Bubbly got married. I was lonely and you didn't here with me. " Mom replied while crying.
" Don't worry, mom. I am back now " I said while wiping her tears, and she smiled.
" Congratulations, dear. You made me so proud. " Mom said, and I touched her feet. with a smile.
" Thank you, mom. I love you so much. I have so many things to tell you about those years I spent in Australia. " I said, and she smiled.
My mom looked an old lady now as she has white hairs and wrinkles is showing on her face.
She looks pale and weak like she is suffering from some kind of disease.
We heard someone cleared throad and we turned our face to the source of the sound where I found him.
My so-called f***ing step father.
He is giving me his fake smile, and I turned my face cold.
His fake smile made me roll my eyes.
I took off my sunglases and look at him coldly.
" Teja, beta, Congratulations!!! I am so proud of you. Come and hug your papa. " My step-father said which made me smirk.
But internally I cringed and rolled my eyes.
" Can't he stop his fake love? He didn't love his own daughter and he pretends to love me. How shameless? " I thought.
" Oh, wow, now, you remember you have your so-called daughter which is older than your daughter, Mr. Baghel? " I asked coldly and sarcasm dripped from my each word.
I am telling you, his face is worth watching.
My so-called garndma and stepfather look at me with wide eyes and wide mouth.
I will never forget what he did to me, just at that time I am nothing.
That's why, I could not able to do anything.
This is the another secret I didn't tell anyone, not even my mom.
I don't want them to suffer just because of this secret.
My loved ones are my strength.
But, This Teja never forget those who did something bad to her.