Chapter 71- Contract

Teja POV:-

That person is smirking so much as he got a jackpot.

That person took my hand in a tight grip and took me somewhere.
I am too shocked to work now.

How am I going to tell mom this truth?

I don't know. I have to tell her the truth.
Also, I have to make her agree at Any cost.

" Down to earth, Teja. It's so good to see you after so many years. I missed you so much. " That person said taking me to a VIP Ward.

That person is none other than Mr. Tanish Kashyap.

" Sorry, but, I can't say the same. I wish we will never see each other. " I replied sarcastically and looked at him with disgust.

He cupped my face which made feel sparks.
Oh, God, How can his touch made me weak?

" Oh, so, my Teja becomes feisty. I like that. " He said, and I pushed him.

" You a**hole, I am not yours and never will. " I yelled at him.

This act made him angry.
His brown eyes become slightly red because of anger.

He caught my hands in a fist and I immediately regret leave my hairs open.

" Listen, you b***h. You piece of shit. Remember one thing. You are my whore. You are mine since that day, I took your virginity. " He spit those words which made me curse myself.

How can I like him?

I slapped him immediatly.

" Remember, you bastard. Yes, I gave you my virginity. But, I never want to give you my virginity. I have no choice because of that stupid drug. If I have choice, I never chose anyone. At that time, Only you were the one who found me firstly. You piece of nothing. You got the advantage of me. " I said this with venom.

Yes, I hate him. Even his touch effect my body. But, I will never forget his insults.

He dares to insult me first.

I am about to left him, but his words stopped me.

" Teja, if you dare to take next step. I will not let mother recieve any treatment in any hospital. " He threatened me.

I stopped and turned to look at him with shock.

How does he knew about my mom's disease?

He smirked and I understood immediately.

This a**hole heard our conversation.

" You a**hole, you can't do this. " I replied and he laughed.

He dares to laugh at my words.
This made my blood boil.

" Oh, dear. I think, you don't know about me. I become the CEO of Kashyap Enterprises which expands to the whole world. " He said with a proudly smirk.

I want to remove this smirk from his f***ing face.

" If you dare to do this, I will call your father and told him everything. " I said with a sarcastic smile, and he laughed.

" Oh, dear, you are so naive. Do you think my father send me to jail or despose me just because you told him everything. Do you forgot blood is thicker than water? Do you think, He leaves His only heir for a small doctor like you. You are badly mistaken.  " He explained, and I huffed.