Chapter 33- Tanish Apology

Teja POV:-

After sir announced our results and give them their answer sheets. I saw everyone was looking very satisfied when I didn't gain good marks. I felt embarrassed. I saw Tanish looking at me with an apologetic smile and I glared at him. He turned his face to another side.

" Class I knew everyone is shocked about Teja's marks. But I knew there must be problems between her and his seat partner. " He said.

" But sir it's an excuse. She is just trying to frame Tanish. I would like to suggest if you deposed her from her monitor position, then she will focus on her studies. " She said while eyeing me evilly.

She thinks I care about this position. But I really don't care about it because sir request me. That's why I agreed to this position.

I like to participate in competitions just to challenge my skills and improved them.

" No, it's her first time when she got fail but I knew she will do her best in the next exam. So I think we need to give her a chance. If she got fail in the next test too then I will depose her. Got it?" Sir explained and asked.

I saw everyone is ready to give me a chance but only the girls are not ready. When they saw sir's irritated face they reluctantly agreed.

Then sir smiled and said, "okay, then as we completed already 2 chapters so I decided to give you all a project and I will decide the teams."

He explained everything about the project and it is very interesting. We can choose according to our own that which type of project it is. We will have 15 days to complete it. Then we can submit it to our team.

I'm excited but nervous too. I knew very well that no one is going to cooperate with me well. I have to complete our project on my own. I came out of my trance when I heard.

" Teja, Tanish and Akaash. You three are in group A. " Sir said and I was shocked. I'm happy that Akaash is my partner in this project. But the main problem is Tanish.

" Sir??" I said with hesitation.

" yes, Teja." He replied.

" Why are we three in this project? I mean in other teams have 2 partners." I asked.

" Teja is there any problem to you with your partners? " He asked and I shook my head in no reluctantly.

" Then I don't think I need to reply to you in this question." He said and I nodded.

" But sir, why can't we choose our partner by our choice?" Srishti asked.

" Because I knew who home is near to each other. " He replied annoyingly.

" Okay, sir. " She replied.

" Okay, that's for today. Bye students. " He said and left.

I turn towards Tanish and said, " We need to talk."

I left and wait for him in the corridor. He came in 5 minutes.

" Teja, I...... I...... I just want to say that I....... I ......am........ I mean it's my fault. I don't know that my teasing would affect you this much. So I........am...........I......" He replied and I cut him off.

" I know what are you trying to say but from your hesitation, I understood that you never apologized to anyone," I said.

" I knew you didn't know about my distraction factors. But in the future be careful. I don't want anyone to say my fault when there is not even my fault. I hope you understand." I said and turn to go back to class when I heard I didn't expect to hear.

" I'm sorry Teja." He said hurriedly. I turn and saw his eyes showing guilt.

" I forgive you. Be careful in the future." I said and come back to the class.

When I came I saw Srishti coming towards me with angry steps and before I said something to her. She slapped me.

I am startled. I didn't understand what happened. I came back to my senses when I heard from Akaash.

" Srishti, have you gone mad???" He yelled.

" Hey, you b*tch stay away from Tanish." She yelled at me and I did something I never thought I would do like this in my life.

I grabbed her hair and turn her face to me and slapped her 2 times in each face.

" What do you think you are doing Srishti? You think you can bully me anytime but you are soo wrong. Now I am not that type of girl who bullied easily." I said.

Everyone looked at me with shock. They knew very well that I am not that person who got angry. I am a very calm type of person.

" We need to talk Srishti," I said and took her hand and left.

But before we left I turn to the class and said " No one, I mean no one will follow us. Understand? " I yelled.

They all nodded with a scared look on their face.

" Here is the new update. What do you think about Teja?"Comment me.