Chapter 63- Celebration!!!

Akaash POV:-

After Teja slept, we left her to let her sleep well.

" Uncle, aunt, please come with me to the cafeteria. " I said, and they nodded.

We are going towards the cafeteria when I saw aunt Kaya and her sister Bubbly.

" Namaste uncle, and aunt. " Bubbly greeted them, and they greeted her too.

" Bubbly, meet this is Akaash, you di's best friend. " Aunt Kaya introduced me to Teja's sister.

" Namaste, brother Akaash. Di told me a lot about you. " Bubbly said, and I smiled.

" It's nice to meet you, bubbly. Teja told me a lot about you. She told me you are her cute sister she loved a lot. " I said, and she smiled.

" Aunt, we are going to the cafeteria. It's good you met us here. Please, come with us. " I said, and they nodded.

We reached the cafeteria and sat at the table.

" What do you want to talk to us, Akaash? " Aunt Kaya asked.

" Aunt, today is Teja's birthday. She is already depressed. I am sorry, I forgot you didn't know about today's incident. " I said, and aunt Kaya looks at me worriedly.

I told her everything about today's school incident. Of course, I didn't tell them about Tanish.

She becomes sad and irritated at the same time.

" Why is this girl too stubborn? She knows she will never able to walk if she tried to pull this stunt. And, those bastards, I will never forgive them. They made my daughter cried. " Aunt said, and I know behind her anger, she is crying for her daughter.

" Aunt, please control your anger. She is already depressed. This incident is a big blow for her. We need to do something which made her happy. " I explained, and they nodded.

" You are right, Akaash. But, what should we do to her? " Uncle asked, and I thought for a while, and a plan formed in my mind, which made me smile.

" Okay, we need to do something like this. " I said and told my plan.

Teja POV:-

I woke up and rubbed my eyes.

I saw my wristwatch, which is showing at 8 pm.

" Wow, I slept too long. " I mumbled myself and saw my surrounding, which made me stunned.

I saw uncle, aunt, mom, and Akaash, and they are grinning like a child.

They decorated my room with balloons and ribbons.

I am looking at my room with awe.

" Why did you guys woke me up? " I asked, and Akaash came and kissed my forehead.

" Because we want to give you a surprise. Do you like it? " Akaash asked.

" Like it? I love it. Thank you!!! " I said and hugged him.

" Okay, there is a surprise for you. " Akaash said, and I said, " Okay, show me. "

He gestured me to saw towards mom, uncle, and aunt.

They shifted from their places and revealed Bubbly with my favorite chocolate cake.

" Bubbly!!! "

I yelped in excitement.

She gave the cake to mom and ran towards me and hugged me like a koala.

" Di, happy birthday!! " she said, and I smiled and hugged her.

" Thank you so much, dear. I missed you." I said, and she broke our kiss.

" No, you never loved me. I want to make your birthday at home with a grand party. You failed my plan. You are bad. You dared to go to heaven. I hate you. " She said and started crying. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

" No, dear, I will never leave you alone. I am always with you. " I said, and Bubbly hugged me.

" Okay, let's cut the cake. " Akaash said with a smile, and I nodded with a smile.

" Thank you, Akaash. That is the best gift of my life. " I said, and he smiled.

Mom came with the cake and gave me the plastic knife.

I blew the candle and cut the cake while they sang the birthday song for me.

I give the first bite to mom, then bubbly, uncle, aunt, and Akaash.

They all kissed my forehead and wished me.

I am so happy today as today. I am celebrating my birthday with those persons who love me truly.

I am lucky that Tanish is not in front of me today, or else I will do something he will never forget in his life.

I am lucky to have an uncle, aunt, and Akaash.

Who loves me dearly without caring for anyone.

They believe in me and always encourage me.

" Teja, it's time for you to see your gifts. " Bubbly said and showed me her gift.

I unwrapped her gift and saw a lab coat where my name has written on a batch.

I hugged her immediately.

" Thank you, dear. I love it. " I said and kissed my sister's cheeks.

" It's your birthday, that's why I am letting you kiss me. You know very well I don't like wet kisses. Ekk!!! " Bubbly said, which made everyone laugh.

" Okay, it's our time. " Uncle and aunt came and gave me a box.

I unwrapped that box and opened it, where I found a beautiful locket.

It has a red diamond which is heart in shape looking so beautiful.

Small beautiful diamond is around that heart, giving an elegant look.

This chain is made of platinum, and the heart surfacing is platinum too.

" Wow, this is so beautiful. But I can't accept it. " I said, and Uncle and aunt sighed.

Uncle comes in front of me and sits on the bed.

" Teja, you are my daughter. We want to give you the best. So, accept your parent's first gift, dear? " Uncle said and took out the locket.

He came behind me and put it on my neck, clipped the chains.

" You are looking beautiful, dear. " Uncle said and kissed my forehead.

Aunt came and kissed me too.

They hugged me, and I hugged them back too.

For the first time in my life, I felt complete that I have two mothers and two fathers.

I saw mom have tears in her eyes.

I gestured her to come to me, and she comes with trembling legs.

She sits on the bed, and I hugged her.

" Mom, I love you. " I said, and she smiled, kissed my forehead and cheeks.

" I love you, and I love bubbly, too. " Mom said, and Bubbly came and hugged us.

Then I saw the door opened and revealed the doctor with reports in his hands.

I know what the doctor is going to say, and I am ready for my loved ones.

" Reports came out. " The doctor said, and everyone held their breath.