Chapter 25- Kaya's Feelings

Kaya's POV:-

It's been 8 hours since we came to the hospital. Doctors and nurses coming in and out of her room from time to time to check Teja. They said their medicines are not working on her but they are trying their best. By listening to their words made my heart broke. She has suffered since birth. She never tried to stubborn on something like toys, food, etc. Even she liked something and I asked her that " Do you want this? " she always turn her face towards me and with a smile she always said, "No, maa I don't need it."

Her father always said that she is "misni"(means she never shared her feelings with anyone).

After her father died she became mature at the age of 3. She became responsible towards her late sister. Whenever her sister fell ill. She sat beside her and put a wet cloth on her head and wiped her sweat till she became stable.

She always focused on her studies and even always helped her partners in their studies.

"How can my child become this selfless? She never took care of herself and always did good things for others. She never became a burden to me but my strength. God, how can you be this cruel to her? She suffered from everything and at that time she cried silently. So I couldn't able to found out about her feelings. Am I not enough of this that you dragged my daughter in this mess." I thought.

I came back to my sense when I heard a scream coming from inside Teja's room. I and Nirbhik run to her and what we saw is too much shocking.

Teja stood at the corner of the walls and a scalpel is in her hands and she was telling everyone to stay away from her. Then she saw me and with a horror expression, she raised her hand and shows me the scalpel and said "No one comes near me. Stay away from me. Why did you helped me and treated me? Why didn't you let me die? I didn't want to live. I only thing I have that was my pride was my dignity. Those bad guys made me lost my dignity. I have no pride now. Don't you dare to come to me... " She explained and yelled when a male doctor came towards her. That words made my heart broke into a million pieces because I never saw her this helpless side.

"Teju, can you hear me beta (son)?" I asked and she turned her face to me and I saw a cold expression on her face. "Could a 10-year child be this mature?" I thought.

"Dear, I am your mother naa don't you listen to me," I said while slowly going towards her.

"Honey, I knew in which situation you had to want through but please don't say you want to die. Do you want to leave this pitiful mother here alone in this world? Your father and sister already left us. Now, do you want to leave me too?" I asked and hugged her when I reached to her.

I heard scalpel fell on the ground and Teja hugged me and started crying very badly.

I crying too with her.

Soon doctor gave her an injection and she fell asleep.

The doctor gave gestures to me that we followed him outside.

We turn to them when we reached outside.

" She is mentally unstable. You are her only hope that gives her strength to live. You have to stay beside her 24 hours till she became mentally stable. I recommend that you have taken them to the psychiatrist because they helps her to come out for her depression." He explained.

"No! We can't took her to psychiatrist because we don't have money for the sessions of the psychiatrist, "Nirbhik replied.

"Nirbhik what are you saying?" I asked.

"What I said is true. I already paid for her operation and medicine expenses. Now they want us to take her to the psychiatrist. We can't. End of discussion." He replied.

"Sir, you don't know in which situation she had gone through if you didn't take her to a psychiatrist she will die in this depression. " Doctor said.

"It's your responsibility to treat her and prepare her mentally. Understood." He said and left.

"What type of bastard person did you married to mam? I heard what you said inside the room. He is not her biological father. But he is not even a human. I really disgust this type of person." He said and left.

I came back to ICU and put her hand in my hands and start sobbing.

" Teja, I am really sorry beta I can't be able to do anything to you. Please don't ever forgive your mother. In your next life, please be born to that place where you have both your mother and father's support and you didn't have to ever worry about something. You wish for anything and in the next moment, it was in front of your eyes. I'm really sorry. I'm sorry. " I said.

"Hello everyone, when I typed this chapter. I cried thought what have been through Teja's mother in that situation. When no one supported her. What do you think?"Comment me.