Chapter-12 Saving a man

Akaash POV:-

When I came to India. I thought that it's not going to be so much fun. But when I first come to school and saw Teja I fell in love with her by her innocent look. What a sweet, innocent, cute girl she is? She is like an angel who made everyone's heart melt. I am very happy that I spent all classes with her. We can talk about our studies and we made a friendship with each other. Now I have a good friend. I am so happy. Maybe when I had a chance I told her about my feelings but it's not the right time. She is very hardworking too.

I felt so bad when Tanish talked badly to her. I want to protect her at any cost. That's why I warned him. Then I come to see her is she is okay. I come to class. I ask about her to everyone in our class. I friendship all of them. I found out that almost 90% of boys in our class liked her. Even the whole school knew about her and boys like her but didn't dare to tell her. Everyone feared her mother. Her mother is a social worker. She has an angry face all the time and she smiles when she saw Teja.

" Where are you Teja? " I am in the corridor and tried to found her but no one saw her. Then I ring the bell and everyone started to go back to their classes.

In 2 minutes I saw her. " Teja are you okay? " I asked.

" I'm fine what could have happened to me." She replied with a smile.

Before I said something she said, " Let's go to class because we have to go to the physics lab now."

Then we come to class and took our thing like practical copies of physics and chemistry, lab coat, gloves, mask, and lab goggles.

" Okay everyone, please be online, and quietly we go to the physics lab. Let's go," she said. and we made a line and go to the lab.

When we are going towards the lab. A girl named Anjali said to her other friend Srishti " Yaar (dude/friend), Teja didn't come to eat lunch in recess. "

" I don't care about her. If she wants she can go to hell teacher's adored girl. My foot I hate her so much for her fakeness." Srishti said.

" How can she think about her like this? " I thought and balled my fists but I'm worried about her. She didn't eat lunch today.

Our classes went normal today and Tanish didn't hurt Teja. He always sat beside Teja. I didn't like it. Thank god at least in biology class I sat beside her. She opened up to me. But she didn't like much to talk.

Teja POV:-

When I left them. I came to the club room because I knew this time no one comes to the room. I come and started to cry. I remember when mam asked me How I hurt. Yesterday's incident comes in front of my eyes but I controlled myself then Tanish didn't acknowledge my efforts. I felt a Needle pierced my heart. I felt bad whenever anyone does not acknowledge my efforts. I felt bad because of yesterday and Tanish's rude behavior.

When my tears dried I wash my face in the washroom and come to class. When I heard bell rand. I come immediately to class. Then we all went to the lab. Then all day went normal Tanish tried to said something to me. But I ignored him.

When school was over I come to my home.

" Teju, you came. How was school dear? Did something happen to school? Why are your face look so sad? " Mom came and starting to ask questions. Only this woman understands me a lot. I felt lucky.

" Mom I am alright. nothing happened today is chemistry test, lab, and physical education class so I am tired nothing else." I said while sitting on the sofa.