Chapter 38- Permission

Tanish POV:-

After her check-up, I come towards her and told my parents that I am coming in a minute. They agreed and left.

I saw Teja. She is looking lifeless like she doesn't want to live. I feel sad. I sit beside her and took her and starting to titillate her hand.

" Teja, do you know since you had entered my life, my life is getting change. I'm changing. I am the one who always rejected girls. But you are the first one who never shows any interest in me and my family's money. You respect elders, love children, books, helpful towards others. I don't know when but I felt a pull towards you. I want to love you. I want you to become mine. I hate that f***ing Akaash because he always be a gentleman to you and you are best friends. I know he loves you a lot. Since the first day. I know how he saw you. I hate him that he looks at you with love. " I explained.

" I like you when you are annoyed with me. I love you when you make pout and yelled at me. I love you when you explained everything when someone asked you anything. You are very special to me. I think I am falling in love with you. I don't want to lose you. I promise I'll make you MINE." I promised her.

I cover her up with a blanket and kiss her on the forehead. I'm sure when we will awake she is going to curse me first.

I come to the hall and saw my parents and their business associates left.

" Mom, Dad. " I said.

They turn their face towards me and gesture me to sit down. I sit in front of her.

They look at me with a sour face. Mom has tears in her eyes. Now, I'm sure Dad told her everything.

" How do you know about Teja? I mean that girl's name is Teja. Why are you so caring to her? " I asked.

Their face turned pale.

" Tanish, do you forgot that we met her at that party. I asked her name but didn't tell you. Even I talked to her parents. I loved her since that party. So, I care about her. " Mom replied.

" Okay! " I replied.

" Okay, now it's our turn. " Dad said and I look at her confused.

" Do you like her, son? " He asked and I turned pale.

" Do you listen to my conversation? " I asked and they nodded.

Great, I should die from embarrassment.

" Yes, I love her. She is everything to me. " I confessed.

Their face filled with happiness. They really love her a lot.

" Son, I give you my permission to chase her. I want her to become my daughter-in-law. " Dad confessed. I look at him with wide eyes.

" But listen to me very carefully. If you dare to hurt her, I will never forgive you. She is a lovely, fragile child. She struggled in her life long enough." He said and I got curious.

" Do you know something about her? That I need to know. " I asked.

" No, son, I just want to tell you because I know her father. We are friends but he left his studies after 12th. I know how he died and how his family and daughter's struggled. That's why I am giving you a warning. Don't hurt her. You may be my biological son but she is my soul daughter. " He explained.

" Okay! " I replied with a gulp.

" But, how can we tell her parents? We don't have any number. " Mom said.

" Mom, I have her number. We exchanged it on other days. Wait, I'll call on her phone." I said and called her on her number.

Kaya POV:-

" Mumma!!! Mumma!!! " Bubbly yelled.

" What happened, Bubbly? Why are you yelling? " I asked.

" Mom, today, di got punished by the student council. " She said and I stand up from my seat and run towards her.

I caught her shoulders and asked " What do you mean, bubbly? Tell me everything. " I asked and she explained everything with sobbing.

" I was going towards her, she lost consciousness and a boy took her with him." She explained and I start sobbing. Why has something like this happened to my daughter? I don't even know if she is alright.

Soon, her phone starts ringing and I run towards her room and pick her phone.

" Hello!! " A male said.

" Hello!! " I replied shuttering.

" Are you Teja's mother? " He asked and I said yes.

" Hello, Aunt, Teja is with me in my house. She is having hyperthermia. So, you need to come to my house. " He said.

" Okay, Dear, tell me your address. " I replied and noted the address.

" Thank you, I am coming," I said and cut the phone.

I took my phone, wallet, purse, and other important things and left.

" Mumma!! " I heard bubbly's voice.

" Dear, I'm going to take you di home. Don't worry, your di is safe. I made dal and rice. Eat it and give your grandma too. " I said and kissed her face and left.

Wow, Tanish kissed Teja and got his parent's permission too.

What do you think? Comment me.

Love you guys.

Follow me.