Chapter 22- Friendship with Tanish

Teja POV:-

"What? " I asked.

What he did next shook me to the core.

He slapped me and then hugged me.

" Have you gone mad? Why did you slap me? " I asked while massaging my right cheek.

" I just want to check if what I heard was true. I'm sorry I didn't mean to slap you. " He said while cupped my face and massaging my cheek.

" Put your hands away from me. " I said while pushing his hands from my face.

" Why are always trying to touch me. Are you a pervert? And from your talk, I understood that you are just a rich spoiled brat. Who just knew about how to waste the money. " I asked and taunt him.

" Hey, I'm not a rich spoil brat. Yeah, I used money a lot. I'm so handsome with the brain. Every girl falls on my charms and you said to me brat. I am feeling hurt. " He said and acting like he is hurt and put his hand on his chest.

" You have charms. I didn't say it. The most important fact, I'm not on those girl's list who fall in love with your arrogant charms. Put this fact on your head. " I said.

" OK, let's forget about everything. I want to ask something you." He said with a serious look.

I become serious too.

" Why don't you want me to sit beside you? I knew there is a reason because I hurt you and annoyed you a lot yesterday but still, you didn't show any problem to sat beside me so why today? " He asked and my eyes widened but I managed the serious look again.

" The problem is you because I want to focus on my studies and no one sits beside me. So I felt comfortable but since yesterday, you made me feel uncomfortable but you always distracted me from my studies because of you I am not able to complete my work, notes, and responsibilities. " I explained.

" If you are talking about Akaash he is a great help. He helped me with my responsibilities. We studied together with focus. He never distracts me from my important work. Even if I said something to him he understood immediately. " I replied.

" Okay, can we forget about yesterday and start new. What do you think? " He asked.

" Okay, but don't try to touch me and get too close to me. I hate when someone got too close to me. " I replied.

" Then why did you let Akaash put his hand on your shoulder? " He asked and I facepalmed myself.

But what he said was right.

" Actually, I too don't know why but I felt comfortable around him. He is like a great friend whom I rely on." I replied.

" But I am not. " I said.

" Anyway, what time is it? " I asked and saw it's 10:45 am and my eyes widened.

" 4th period is almost over now. Let's go. " I said and stood on my feet and run towards my class.