Chapter 35- Angry Tanish

Srishti POV:-

That girl I really can't believe she dares to raise her hand to me. She never did to anyone. Even she bore me every bully and never cried. But I saw her cried silently in the female washroom. She always behaves like an innocent pity girl. When did she become a tigress?

How dare she talk to me like that? I will take my revenge. I know what I have to do. I smiled at my perfect plan.

Tanish POV:-

We are all shocked when Teja slapped Srishti. I mean she always fights when I annoyed her so much. That I crossed the limit of her patience. I found out from my classmates that Srishti always bullied Teja not physically hurt but mentally by her family wealth and Teja never do anything. If she bore everything then why she slapped her today.

" There must be a reason. " I and Akaash said at the same time.

" Are you thought about Teja? " We asked in unison.

" Yes." We replied at the same time.

And I was annoyed. " How dare he think about my Teja ?" I thought.

" I never saw Teja this angry. What do you think? What happened between them? Is it because of what Srishti said in class? or something else? " our friend Ritik Pal asked.

" I don't know. But as far as I know her I don't think that Srishti's words are the reason for this that Teja slapped Srishti." Akaash said.

" Whatever is the reason for this conflict but Teja slapped Srishti. She is the monitor how can she slap her? " I said and everyone nodded in agreement except Akaash.

" She may be a monitor but don't you hear what our friend said about Srishti bullied Teja. Everyone respects Teja and most of our friends come from different schools and they respect her that's why she became a monitor of this class and she able to handle them. But Srishti still does something bad to Teja. That's not enough reason for Teja to stood up for herself. The most important fact is Teja was not the one who slapped Srishti first. It was Srishti who slapped Teja firstly." Akaash explained and I huffed.

" Okay, I agreed with you that Srishti slapped Teja but if she wants she can complain to a teacher or she warned Srishti but--- " Before I complete my explanation Akaash cut me off.

" What happened if someone punches you? " He asked and I got angry.

" If someone dares to touch me. I broke his hand. " I said with anger in my eyes.

" I think now you understand Teja's point of view. " He said and everyone head down in shame.

" You are right Akaash. We are accusing Teja wrongly. " They said and I left.

But before I left I saw Teja coming back to class. I held her hand before anyone saw her and took her to the side of the corridor.

" Why did you slapped Srishti? Care to explain me. " I asked while held her elbow tightly.

She tried to release herself from my grip and this made me angry more and my grip tighter around her.

" Leave me Tanish. You are not our teacher whom I explain. It's none of your business. " She said.

" Leave me Tanish you are hurting me. Ahh!!! " She complained and I saw she had tears in her eyes and she bite her lips to control her tears not fall.

This made me feel broke and I release her from her grip and left.

Why am I lost myself around her? Why am I not able to control my emotions around her.