Author's Note

Hello everyone,
First of all, I would like to thank my readers. Who read my story with love and admiration.
Thank you so much. It helps me a lot, encouraging me to complete my story.
Your comments are motivating and, most important. I am so lucky that no one bad commented about my story.
I would love to tell you. I am writing a werewolf story on the novel star app.
You can search my story with my name Tripti Narayan or search MY HUMAN INNOCENT LUNA.
Blurb: Destin Black is the alpha of the blood moon pack. He is 26. He is a ruthless, cold, devil, very handsome, scary, and respectful person. He is the no. 1 businessman in London, UK. He is known as the devil in the underworld. No one knows that he is a mafia too. His pack is the most strong in the world with the highest peoples. His pack is in the Epping forest center.
Diana Singh is from a middle-class family in India. She is 20. She has a good family, mom, dad and her little sister love her a lot. She is a smart, sensible, cute, innocent, conservative, and cheerful person.
What would happen if these two different personalities cross their path?
So, please read my story and tell me how do you feel.
I am waiting for your response.
Love you ☺🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️💖💖