Chapter 60- Misunderstandings!!!

Teja POV:-

After Tanish left, I felt terrible. I know he didn't say those things to insult me, but I never want anything from anyone.

I want to live with self-esteem, but he is not the person I want to live and love.

I love him, I know, but I know he is arrogant. He will never be able to understand my terrible time, my pressure, and my past secret.

I don't want to love a guy who thinks so highly of himself. Also, I know he is a possessive type.

I hate possessive people most as they never understand the feelings of their loved ones and always want to set the rules for them.

Suddenly, I heard the door opened. I turned my wheelchair and saw Akaash.

" Akaash, what are you doing here? " I asked as I got stunned.

" Teja, how can this accident happen? " Akaash asked, looking worried.

" Akaash, how can you be this sweet? " I thought.

" How did you find out about me? " I asked, and he sighed in frustration as he knows my stubbornness so well.

" I called you yesterday as you got sick at the exam. But, your mobile phone was off. I called your mother, but she was not answering my calls. Then, in the morning she called me and told me about your car accident. " Akaash explained, and I nodded.

" So, mam, can you please tell me what happened? " Akaash asked sarcastically.

I sighed as I know I trust him with my secret.

" Akaash, I'll tell you everything, but please don't leave me or feel disgusted towards me. " I said, and he looks at me confused but didn't said anything and then nodded.

I started to explain to him everything since the day I lost my virginity.

He didn't disturb me and listened to everything carefully.

When I had done, tears started to fall from my eyes again.

I hate being a cry baby.

He came and hugged me.

I felt comfortable, and sometime later, I stopped crying.

He broke our hug, and he kissed my forehead.

" That's why you kissed Tanish on our farewell day. " Akaash confessed, and I was stunned.

" You saw us? " I asked, feeling ashamed.

" Yes, Teja. I know you love him. I saw it in your eyes. You are trying to focus on your ambitions. That is the reason you have not accepted Tanish confession. " Akaash explained, and I am looking at him with a shocked expression.

" You knew about my feelings? " I asked, and he pinched my nose.

" Yes, Teja. I know, and I want your happiness. I saw you kissing Tanish on the day of our farewell. I thought maybe your love overpowered your mind. I was wrong. You are not the type of girl who leaves everything behind just for the sake of love. " Akaash explained, and I smiled.

He knows me so well.

" The most important fact, it was not your fault that someone drugged you and you lost your virginity. Your virginity doesn't decide your character. The Teja I know is strong, bold, confident, and innocent. " Akaash explained, and I hugged him.