Chapter 65- Coming Back!!!

Six years later:-
Teja POV:-
I came out from the plane and the soil smell hit my nostrils, which made me smile.
After six years, I came back to my country with the different look and achieved my dreams.
Yes I become a Neurologist now.
I am Dr. Teja Narayan now.
I am so happy today.
In those years, I did so hard work while completing MBBS and MS.
It was not easy for me.
Especially, when I was in the wheelchair.
My professor insulted me and my work but I bore everything and achieved my dreams with the help of Akaash.
We found out that we had almost same classes. When we are completing MBBS, which helped me a lot.
He never left me alone but, helped me encouraged me and supported me.
He protected me from those bastards who tried to come near me.
He made me enjoy my life.
He help me lose my weight and my looks.
I have more beautiful curves and a confident look now.
I am not afraid of anything as I earn much money and contacts.
Akaash is changed too. He becomes more handsome with bulky muscles.
After all, we did job in the university and heavy work out too.
We barely slept six hours.
He becomes a gynecologist.
I am so proud of him as he made me what I am today.
Somewhere, I owe him.
I want to give suprise to bubbly and mom today. That's why, I didn't tell her anything about my return.
I wore a white frock, which reach till my knees and a black high heel sandals.
Yes, heels as I am comfortable in those heels and little clothes but not revealing.
" Excuse me, miss. Please, give us side if you want to stand here. " I heard a female voice.
I turned and saw a female who is in her 40's looking at me annoyingly.
" Sorry!!! " I said and came down from stairs.
" Hey, Teja. " I heard a familiar male voice.
I turned and saw saw Akaash who is looking a little sleepy.
" Akaash,  I missed my home and country. It feels so good coming back to our country, right? " I asked enthusiastically.
" Yes, you are right. I missed my family. Let's go. I can't wait anymore. " Akaash said enthusiastically, which made me chuckle.
We came to the airport and took our suitcases.
We are coming outside, when akaash said, " Teja, look, they are my family. "
He run towards them and I walk slowly yet confidently.
I saw men are looking at me with lust eyes and girls are looking at me with jealously, which is not new for me.
Even I am a female but I never understood other females.
" Mom, I missed you. " Akaash said while hugging his mother.
" I missed you too, my son. I am proud of you. Look, how much weight you have lost. " Mrs. Rathore said which made me chuckle.
" Typical mothers. " I thought.
" Hey, son, I am proud of you. Congratulations!!! " Akaash's father said and hugged him.
" Thank you, dad. " Akaash replied.
They look like brothers as Mr. Rathore doesn't look much old. Even Mrs. Rathore too.
" Hello, little brother. Congrats, dude. You have become more handsome, but still, you can't compared to me. " Akaash's older brother said and punched his shoulder.
" Brother, you will never change. Anyway, thanks. " Akaash said sarcastically, which made everyone chuckle.
" Brother, I missed you. How can you forget you cute little sister? " Akaash's sister asked and Akaash smiled.
" Hey, my dear sister, how can I forget about you? I missed you so much. Now comw and hugged me. " Akaash said, and she hugged him.
I cleared my throat and everyone look at me.
I joint my hand in front of them and said " Namaste!!!"
Akaash come in front of me and said, " My dear family, I would like to introduce you to my best friend. Teja!!! "
Mr. Rathore comes in front of me and takes my hand and said, " Hello, dear. It is my honor to finally meet you. "
He kissed the back of my hand, and I was shocked.
" What does he mean? " I thought.
" It's nice to meet you too, Mr. Rathore. " I said and he looks at me in desbelief.
" Dear, call me uncle Jagat. " Uncle said and I nodded.
" Okay, uncle. " I said and he smiled.
" Oh, god, dear. I am so happy to meet you. I am Janvi Rathore. You are more beautiful then in the pictures. " Aunt said and hugged me.
I felt uncomfortable, but I smiled.
" Thank you so much for your compliment, aunt. But you made food so delicious. " I replied and she blushed.
" Thank you, dear. " Aunt replied and I nodded with a smile.
" Oh, dear. Vo... " Aunt is about to said something but cut off by Akaash's older brother.
" Hey, beautiful. I am abhishek, Akaash's older brother. You are so beautiful. Would you like to go for a date with me? " Abhishek askedand winked at me, and I was shocked.
" God, he is so blunt. " I thought.
" Brother, don't you dare. " Akaash said and stood between us.
" Oh, god, brother. I was joking but I like her. " Akaash said and everyone laughed.
" Hello, di. I am Kavita. It's good to meet you. Brother told me a lot about you. Di, you are beautiful. Can we be friends? " Kavita asked and I hugged her.
She is just like my sister.
I love her.
" Sure, dear. I would love too. " I replied and she giggled.
" Everyone, I love to meet you. But I have to meet my family too. So, I hope we can have dinner together few days later. I hope you understand. " I said and they nod in understanding.
" Bye!! " I said and left the airport.
But, before I meet my family, I have to meet him.
I look at my watch which is showing 12 pm.
Good, when I reached they meet me in their home.
That's I can't wait to meet him.

Hello everyone,
Who is he that Teja can't wait to meet.
Find out in the next episode.
Love you, guys.