Chapter 21- Talk with Tanish

Teja POV:-

I opened my eyes slowly and sunlight falls on my face. I turn my face and saw Tanish sat on the chair beside me.

My left hand is under his hands and squeezing. His eyes are closed. I tried to remove my hand from his hands. His eyes open quickly.

"Teja are you alright?" He asked.

"Yes, I am," I said and sat on the stretcher.

He sighed in relief and said " How come you are this sense that you fall on my arms. Did you like my charms this much? "

"Shut up, I hate when any male comes to very close to me. I had a bad experience with some men. That's why I fainted when you came to me that close not because of your stupid charms idiot. " I said and hit him on his back head.

"Owww, how can you hit me? Don't you know who I am? I am the son of Mr. Raj Kashyap. " He said and my eyes widened after realizing the name.

That means I saved his father.

" Oh, so you knew my father. " He said.

"Who said I knew your father actually I remember my uncle who went to Germany and his name is exactly like your father. I don't know your father. Even in this outside world, I didn't know anyone. I don't even care. " I said and his eyes widened.

You really don't know my father's name?" He asked.

"I really don't know about your father," I replied.

"Have you ever heard of Kashyap Enterprise? " He asked.

"No, I didn't. " I replied.

"Are you even live in this world? " He said sarcastically.

" Have you gone mad? What of the questions is this? Of course, I live in this world. " I replied.

"My dad's income is in million. "He said. I looking at him in a boring mood.

"Why do I care if his income is in millions, billions or trillions. It's not like he will give me his money. Even I don't need his money. I want to make money on my own " I said.

He is looking at me like he has seen a ghost.

"What? " I asked.

What he did next shook me to the core.