Chapter 61- Happy Birthday, Teja!!!

15 days later:-

Teja POV:-

It's been 15 days since I last saw Tanish.

Tanish's parents came to meet me every day.

In those days, I applied for a passport and Visa too.

Everything finished for my collage except the results.

Today is my 17th birthday and last exam too.

I was in the hospital these days as my legs are badly injured.

I can't walk even I can't pressure on my legs.

The doctor told me this month I have good recovery progress. Then, I will try to move my legs.

I can't still walk and stood up on my legs. I felt terrible as I have to depend on someone.

But, the doctor told me to fastly recover so that I don't have to depend on anyone.

When I opened my eyes today, I felt that something terrible is going to happen today.

Without taking anyone's help, I changed myself and showered too.

Yes, I can take a shower now as skin formed on my injured parts.

I am recovered from my depression too.

I will never forget my baby girl, but I have to move on from my past.

I have focused on my last subject these past few days.

I was lucky that my accident occurred 15 days ago or I can't go for my exam because of my injury.

" Teja!!! " I heard my mom's voice. I turned and saw my mom with a cake between her hands. I smiled.

" Good morning, mom. " I greet her happily, but she looked angry.

" Teja, the doctor told you not to move so much, but you still showered yourself, you stubborn girl. " Mom yelled, and I sighed.

" Mom, I was feeling itchy. That's why I took a shower. Mom, I am fine. " I said calmly, and she sighed in frustration.

" Your birthday is today. That's why I am scolding you. Happy Birthday, dear. " Mom said, and I said a thank you.

She came towards me and hugged me, and I fell at home.

I am missing home.

" So, let's eat cake as I took permission from the doctor. " Mom said happily, and I felt glad seeing her happy.

Mom bought a chocolate cake for me as she didn't like to eat cake.

I got excited and cut the cake immediately.

" Cutting the cake without me, Teja??? " I heard a familiar voice.

I turned and saw Akaash with a gift in his hands.

" Akaash!!!! Good morning!!! " I yelled and greeted him.

" Happy Birthday, my dear friend. " Akaash wished me with a happy smile.

" Thank you, Akaash. " I said, and he hugged me.

I hug him back too.

" Teja, your friend, is here, so I don't think I need to take you to your center now for your exam, right, Akaash beta? " Mom said to Akaash, and he nodded with a smile.