Chapter 37- Stressed Tanish

Tanish POV:-

After the argument with Teja, I came back to class and what I saw shocked me to the core.

Srishti is crying badly, and both cheeks are swelling. Anjali is consoling her, and others are looking at her with pity. Girls are mad, and boys don't know what they do?

Soon some of their commerce friends come to our class. They saw Srishti's face.
They run towards her and queries to them. Anjali told them everything. They decide to file a complaint against Teja in the student council.

They told everyone about this incident, and then we saw the physics teacher coming to our class.

She asked about Teja and when she saw Srishti. She asked questions, and Anjali told her the truth. The physics teacher became shocked because Teja never did this type of thing. She asked everyone to told her the truth. Everyone nodded their heads.

She becomes sad. She tried to control this situation. But then, the principal comes to the class. The discussion went on. They decided that they punish Teja. But, she doesn't give them any reason. Then, they agreed for the student council to punish Teja. The principal decides to give us the 4th period off.

Everyone agreed, and he ordered Srishti to come with him.

Everyone is anxious for Teja.

I am worried for her because I knew that she does not go to tell anyone the truth. I saw her eyes with the determination that she will never let anyone knew the truth.

On the 3rd bell, we go to the auditorium. I saw every class is present here. I don't know this incident reach everyone this fast.

Then, Teja, Srishti, and Anjali come, and the council starts. After 10 minutes, they decide the punishment for Teja. Teja accepts it without hesitation.

We all saw her, and she sat in between the ground. After some time, the rain started.

In lunch, most of the girls and males can't have lunch because of Teja's condition. Most of the boys saw her with lust because her dress is attached to her like 2ns skin.

Thank God, our dress is blue. So her dress didn't show anything underneath her uniform. But then they saw her with respect too. Girls are laughing at her like they got the victory.

She is sitting like a statue. I saw her eyes in pain.

Throughout the time, every teacher, student, all the workers saw her with pity.
Because they love her like their daughter.

" Is she a witch? " I thought.

When our last bell ring I took her bag with me and my bag too. I ran towards her.

When I reached the ground, She smiled at me painfully, and she lost consciousness.

I run towards her and touch her. She is cold, and her breathing is uneven. I ran towards the gate and sat in my car. Yes, I took a car with me.

I took her to my house. I took her with me in bridal style.
I enter the home.

I hear a yell, " Tanish!!! ".

I turn and saw my parents with some of their business partners.

My parents saw Teja's face. They run towards me.

" Teja, Teja, wake up dear, Tanish, why- " before mom asked any question. I cut her off.

" Mom, I'll tell you everything later. She needs treatment now. Please call our doctor. " I said and, take her to my room.

I put her on my bed and called mom.

" Mom, we need to change her clothes. I know you have extra clothes. Please change her clothes. " I requested when I saw mom entered.

" Sure, dear. I'll be back in a minute. " Mom said and left.

I start wiping her face, hands with a towel. I saw she is not breathing.

" I need to give her CPR. " I thought and, kiss her.

" Oh, her lips are so sweet and smooth like no one kisses her. " I thought.

But I control my desire and give her CPR.

Then, she starts coughing. I relax immediately.

Mom came and sent me out and lock the door.

I turn and saw my father looking at me with wide eyes.

" Tanish!!! " He yelled.

" Did he saw my stunt? " I thought.

" Yes, dad? " I asked innocently.

" How can you kiss her? " Dad asked.

" She didn't breathe. So, I have to give her CPR. " I replied.

" Can you tell me what happened in school? " He asked.

" Yes, dad. " I said and explained everything.

When I finish explaining, I saw a very angry face dad.

" Those children did this to her. " He said, and before he could say anything. The family doctor Mr. Mukesh come.

" Hello! Sir, you called me. Who needs treatment? " Doctor asked.

" She needs treatment. " Mom said while coming out from the door and pointing to Teja.

" You need to give her the best treatment. She is family. " Dad said, and the doctor nodded.

He goes inside and examines her. He gives her some injections.

He comes towards us.

" Sir, she has a low sugar level, like she didn't eat anything. She has a swelled cheek. She is very week. Her temperature is down, and she is suffering from depression-like she didn't take complete sleep. I gave her some sedates, anti-depressing medicines. Here is the medicine slip. Give her these medicines 2 times. " He said and left. We are sighing in relief.