Chapter-9 First day of school

Teja's POV:-

" What is an annoying person??? Arghhhh!!!! I'm hell frustrated now." I muttered.

" Di!!!!!" I hear my chipkali voice.

" Wwwhhhaaattt???" I asked sarcastically.

" Di, calm down!!! I never saw you this angry. Why are you reacting this way? I don't understand." Babita asked.

" Bubbly, you don't understand. Fine, don't give me that look. I explained you." I replied when Babita gives me puppy eyes.

" See, What do you do when you accidentally throw some water on me? Tell me. " I asked." I apologize to you or anyone in your position, " she replied with a shrug.

" Exactly!!! We apologized. But, that boy didn't even say sorry to me and threw his money on me. He tried to showed that he is rich and we don't have any position to confront him. That's why I said those words to him and secondly, we are going to school. Right? You know everyone, laughing at me because of my dirty dress. It is going to be very embarrassed. " I explained.

" Oh!! I understand now. I saw everyone is laughing at you around us. When we reached school, you will go to the washroom and try to clean the dirt. I know it will be clean." Babita said, and I smiled.

" You are right, chipkali!!! That's why I love you!!! " I hugged her side-wise and kissed her.

" Eewww di!!!! You knew na. Please don't kiss me. " Babita said. She wipes her cheek with her hand.

" Ohh!!! dear, you should get used to it now. " I replied while laughing.

" See, we reached school. You go to your class now. Take care of yourself. " I said and saw our school.

It is a four-story building and three different buildings. They are painted in grey color from outside but inside painted in off white. We have three sections Kindergarten section, Middle school, and high school.

My class is on the ground floor. But before I went to my class. I go to the washroom and with the help of wipes. I cleaned all the dirt.

" Thank you, god!!! " I thanked the god. Then I went to my classroom and, take my 1st bench on the 2nd row near the door. I love this bench because no one disturbs me for this seat. In our class, there are four rows with six benches.

" I hope I never saw that stupid guy again." I thought. But I never knew this is the beginning of our love journey.

Tanish's POV:-

" How dare she threw money on my face? Who is she? What did she think of herself?" I thought.