Chapter 48- Farewell Planning

Tanish POV:-

I am so jealous because of that bastard Akaash.

How can he touch what is mine?

And that b***h let him touch her.

I am grateful that he saved Tea from falling. But because of him, she fell on the stairs.

You guys must be thinking, how do I know this?

Because I was going to our staff room, after taking the class I have to.

I have only one class because we have only one 11th science class.

But, I saw them and hid quickly. So, those guys could not be able to see me.

Teja made distance them quickly or, else I killed him.

I have to do something to make her mine.

My uneasiness made me do something I do not want.

But what?

She didn't even notice me a whole day as she was busy taking her class, and after school, she left immediately after taking some selfies with our friends and teachers.

I saw how boys looked at her and want to take her there.

But I won't let them.

My obsession is rising every day.

I have to do something quickly now.

Akaash POV:-

Teja was looking like a different person today. She was so different from those girls.

She was looking so breathtaking that she took my breath away when I saw her in front of me.

When I accidentally bumped on her, and she was about to fall and caught her. I saw her beautiful eyes.

Her natural looked attract me to her that I saw lost in dreams where I kissed her plumpy red lips.

But when she cleared her throat, I came out from my world and behaved naturally.

This girl will be the death of me.

I don't want to destroy our relationship for my one-sided love as I saw Teja somewhere love Tanish.

I know Tanish loves her but likes to annoy her.

She is so cute when she made a pout in frustration.

Even she doesn't know that she made a pout in irritation. I laugh at her cuteness.

I want we can stay like this for the rest of our life.

I never want her to cry for something.

She looks so good when she smiles, and I want her like this.

Five months later:-

Teja POV:-

I can't believe we are going to complete our last year in this school.

After all, I spent my 12 years of life here.

Tanish, Akaash, and I have become best friends.

We laugh, lunch and spent time with each other in our whole school time.

Even we have a group account on WhatsApp.