Chapter 45- Excited Teja

Teja POV:-

Today is Teacher's day.

You must be thinking, why are we celebrating Teacher's day?

Let me tell you the history of Teacher's day.

In India, September 5 is marked as Teacher's Day as it is the birthday of a highly-respected teacher, philosopher, and prolific statesman, Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan. Dr. Radhakrishnan said that " Teachers should be the best minds in the country. "

So on this day, we gave roses, gifts, and our respect to the teachers.

I thought that at this we would show our respect to teachers who helps us in our success.

Their words, encouragement gives us the strength to prove to ourselves that we can do something.

We are not idiots.

Today I am so happy as I am becoming my favorite female science teacher.

She helped me indirectly a lot.

Want to know how?

Let me tell you.

I observed her.

I observed her movement, way to talk, confidence, control emotions, and a lot more.

She always called me Taniya as her cousin's name is also Teja.

It is her habit. It is not that I mind.

I love whatever she calls me with love.

So, I decided to dress like her.

In those 15 days, I saw lots of mom Saari because I do not want to waste money on a dress that I wore one time only.

I choose a Rajasthani-designed saari which color is also red.

Red is my favorite color.

I came out with these thoughts when I heard my alarm.

Yes, I woke up early because of my excitement.

Today, I want to behave like a girl because this day will never come back. I want to enjoy it.

I went to the washroom and did my business, and took a shower, and washed my hair too.

When I come out, I saw mom is sitting on my bed.

Thank god, I wore my innerwear, blouse, and skirt(which helped it set the saari).

" Mom!!! " I called her.

" Teja, let me help you wore Saari. " She replied.

" Thank you, mom. " I replied and took out the saari.

" Teju, do you forgot you have to wear heels first? " She asked, and I facepalmed myself.

" Yes, mom, I forgot about it. Wait a minute. " I said and took out my one pair of heels.

Yes, I have only one pair of heels for a party or any event.

My heels are black in color and a silver strap on them. It looks so good with platform heels which are 1.5 inches.

I wore it, and mom helped me to set my saari. It was problematic as a mom is more in height than me.

She had to make more plates and pin it almost hard.