Chapter 57- Car Accident!!!

Teja POV:-

" No, I am pregnant.

What will this society think of me?

But I don't want to kill this baby now.

This baby is innocent.

Wait, I will go to Australia in 3 months.

I can manage till then.

But I have to talk to mom about it. " I mumbled loudly.

Suddenly, I remembered that I took my phone with me and it's in my pouch. That guard submitted my phone to him and gave me my phone back when I left the center.

I took out my phone and called mom.

Mom picked my call after the fifth bell.

" Teju, where are you? Why are you calling me? " Mom asked worriedly.

" Mom, please, prepare yourself as I am going to tell a cruel truth. " I said.

" Teja, what happened? You are scaring me. " Mom asked and confessed.

" Mom, I am pregnant. " I confessed, and she did not say anything for few minutes.

" No, it's not possible after I gave you ayurvedic contraceptive. How is that possible? " Mom said and asked, and this time I was stunned hearing her confession.

" Why didn't you told me about that tonic before? " I asked, and she sighed.

" What do you mean, dear? " She asked, and I told her everything.

" I don't understand why fate is playing with you like this? But you need to tell this truth to Tanish as he is the father of your unborn baby. " Mom said, and I was about to cry.

" I felt like my pride is scattering. What do Tanish's parents think of me after finding out the truth? " I thought.

" Mom, if he didn't choose this baby and me. Then can you let me raise my baby? " I asked, and she sighed.

" Sure, dear. Even I have to let you escape from this crazy place. I will. Don't worry. " Mom confessed, and I sighed in relief.

" I know it's early. But mom, I am going to be a mother, and you will become a grandmother. " I said enthusiastically, and mom chuckled.

" Alright, talk to Tanish about it. Then we will talk after. " Mom said, and I sighed.

" Yes, mom. I am going to talk to him. But, please talk to me as I am nervous, please. " I said, and mom giggled.

" Alright. " Mom said, and we talk about random things.

I took pregnancy kits with me and started walking.

I left the pharmaceutical shop and started to cross over the road.

I was walking then suddenly I heard someone shout. But it is already late.

I felt I am hitting by a car and rolled over that car.

I felt dizzy and blood starting to ooze out from my injuries, and I felt wet on my lower part.

" No!!! " I said, which came out as a whisper.

People started to come around me, and I lost consciousness.

Tanish POV:-

I thought of going to Teja's home to talk about her.

I didn't have my biology test. So, I want to talk to Teja about us.