Chapter 58

Sonic's POV

Two Weeks Later...

Ever since what had happened, Kianna locked herself in her room. We slid food under the door for her everyday, but she never ate it. Somehow she's still alive without any water or food.

"Kianna. You need to eat." I said. Kianna grumbled as a reply. I opened the door and a pillow was thrown at my face. Hard. I fell back. Kianna growled.

"Go away. I don't wanna talk to you." She pushed me out of her room and then slammed the door shut.

"Kianna. Please." I begged. She ignored me.  I sighed and sat next to the closed door. "You don't have to do this alone. You know that, right? We're here for you. No matter what, we're here for you. I know what it's like to be alone. I've felt what you're feeling now. I chose to be alone. Please, don't make the same mistake I made." I slid some food under the door, and then I heard moving. I heard the plate sliding and then it stopped. I smiled. "I can get you some cream puffs. If you want some, of course."

"Yes please..." Kianna replied quietly. 

"Ok. I'll be right back, alright?"

"Ok." I walked downstairs and grabbed a plate and piled cream puffs on top of it. I then walked back upstairs and knocked on Kianna's door. The door opened to reveal Kianna on the ground. She was barely conscious. 

"KIANNA!!" I yelled, dropping the cream puffs. I crouched down and shook her. "SOMEBODY HELP!" I screamed, then shook Kianna again. 

"You... wasted the cream puffs... How... dare you..." Kianna muttered, and then she became unconscious.

Hey guys! It's been a while, huh? Nice to see you all again. I might not update Kismet a lot because I'm working on another Project as the Co-Writer, (Kianna is in it so as soon as it comes out I'll announce it) and I'm actually thinking about learning how to do animation so I can have my own Sonic Based YouTube Channel!

There's the link to the Discord for the project I'm working on on my channel that I'm posting right now! Please join if you're interested and maybe audition for some things like as an actor, animator, etc. Kianna is still opened so if you wanna audition for her go ahead! And for anybody wondering, I am NOT gonna voice any characters. That I know of at the moment at least.  I was told I should audition for Kianna actually by some people I know, but I don't know if I'd be able to make time to audition, let alone voice her if I was to get the part IF I was to audition for her. Also, please subscribe to PixelRush on YouTube. He is such a kind and sweet person, and I like to consider him my friend. So anyways you guys have a great day!