Chapter 9

Exclusive Chapter
Sonic's POV

"I left a friend behind on Avalon. Her name's Kianna. I promised that I wouldn't leave her behind, but I broke that promise, and her trust. I want to go back for her, but I think it's too late. We can't fix what we used to have. Kianna was an amazing friend. She was there for me no matter what. I can't help but think of what she's doing right now. Probably happy with a guy, having the best life. Not like Eggman would rape her or anything, right? I was supposed to protect her, but I didn't. I didn't even send her a postcard. I left her in the dust. What do you think I should do?" Spazz gave me a sad look. "Don't make me feel bad." I told him. He pouted. "Now, remember your lines, ok? Your first word NEEDS to be "Daddy." " Spazz nodded.

A couple hours later...

Me and Amy were in Spazz's room with Spazz. "Say "Daddy." " I told Spazz.

"Kianna." Spazz said. Amy was confused while I was shocked.

"Kianna..." I whispered.

"Who's Kianna..?" Amy asked.

"Just somebody..." I said. Amy gave me a look but said nothing.

"Kianna ill proec us tall. I knows see ill." Spazz said. I smiled at Spazz.

"Yes, yes she will..." I told Spazz. He smiled and cooed.