Chapter 100

Kianna's POV

Sonic and I arrived to a place. But it wasn't the place to get animals.

"SONIC!!!!" I screamed at him.

"Kianna, chill! The place is having a late opening today!"

"Of all days..." I muttered.

"But now, you can do therapy first!" I rolled my eyes and growled, giving him a dirty look.

"I don't wanna." I pouted, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Please...?" Sonic begged. I sighed.

"Fine." I said, rolling my eyes. Then we went in. There was a bunch of people wandering around, some with notebooks and some with checklists. Some also had clipboards. There was a lady with a computer at a counter. 

"Name?" She asked, keeping her head down. She was on a chair that you can make go anywhere you want without having to get up. 

"Kianna." Sonic said.

"Last name?"

"Humicorn." Sonic replied.

"Humicorn...?" She looked up at us and screamed.

"Uh.... Hi." I said, giving a small, nervous wave. She opened a container and pressed a big red button. "Oh! Can I press it?!" I asked. "Please?!" Suddenly, security guards came out of an elevator.

"Get her!" The woman demanded. I tilted my head, confused. 

"What did I do?" I asked. The guards grabbed me. I sighed. "I knew something like this was gonna happen." I looked down at the ground.

"LET GO OF HER!" Sonic yelled. They nodded and let me go. "We," Sonic said, taking out a card and a piece of paper. "Have an appointment." The woman growled and sighed.

"Fine. Go on." I sighed and Sonic grabbed my arm.

"Let's go, shall we?" I nodded. We then went through a hallway with several doors. Eventually, we found an open door and went in. There was a guy in a rolly chair, looking at a piece of paper on his clipboard. In front of him was a wooden desk and there was two non-rolly chairs on the other side of the room, which was next to a fireplace. There was a dusty red rug that covered most of the flooring. 

"Miss Kianna?" He asked, not looking up.

"Yes...?" I said, confused.

"Sorry, Kianna. There were no female therapists left." Sonic told me.

"You should know that I-"

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience, ma'am." The therapist said. I sighed. "My name is Alex." I gave him a dirty look.

"And WHY should I trust you?" He stood up and looked at me. He was a red hedgehog with orange streaks. He had orange shoes with a red streak on each shoe. He had on white gloves. His quills seemed to be a bit misplaced.

"Because I care." My eyes went wide. He went over to the non-rolly chairs and sat down on one. He then patted the other non-rolly chair. I picked up the rolly chair and brought it over next to the empty non-rolly chair. Let's just call it a chair for now. Sonic sat in the empty chair. I gulped and looked down nervously. Sonic put his hand on mine.

"It's gonna be ok." I nodded nervously.

"Start whenever you're ready." Alex said. I gulped and nodded.

"Um... I...." Sonic gave me an encouraging smile. "Where to begin?" We all laughed. "OK, um..."

"Start with your childhood, maybe."

"Ok. So, when I was little, I was raped. The first time was at the age of two. Um..."

"Keep going." Alex said.

"OK, so I was beaten, raped, and tortured. A LOT. I had to take care of Hedgehog, too, so that wasn't very easy. If I showed emotion, usually I'd get beaten. Aleena.... Aleena was amazing. She was so kind and understanding. She treated me like family. And that was really nice, y'know? It was new... And-and weird.... But it was nice. I never thought somebody would treat me like that until Aleena started to. I got pregnant, a LOT. Umm... I pretended to be Santa for Hedgehog, and I always made sure he was happy, no matter what the cost. I... Seeing him happy made ME happy. It was nice to know that I could help somebody else. And his smile. Oh, his smile. It was the SWEETEST thing. Especially when he lost some of his teeth. He couldn't pronounce ANYTHING right! But, anyways, eventually Aleena was killed. And I.... And I failed to protect her.... Like-like I was supposed to...." I banged my fist against the wall. "I FAILED! I FAILED EVERYBODY! I WAS SUPPOSED TO KILL SCOURGE, BUT I COULDN'T! I JUST COULDN'T! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!?!" Sonic squeezed my hand.

"Calm down. It's ok." I gave a small nod.

"Wanna continue..?" Alex asked. I sighed and nodded.

"So... There was this bunny.... That I wanted.... I had wanted it for years, actually. Every year a person from Camelot brought a bunch of old toys and stuff and then sold them at Avalon. The bunny was torn and worn. Every year I got Hedgehog the stuff he wanted for Christmas instead of what I wanted for myself, always saying to myself that it'd be there next year. Until, one day, it was sold. I was.... Disappointed, honestly. But nothing mattered more to me then seeing Hedgehog happy, so I always kept telling myself that I'd get it one day and to not be upset, but that'll never happen. I knew it wouldn't. I just kept denying it. I always denied everything. When Hedgehog left, I felt... Lonely... My life felt.... Meaningless... I tried going to Camelot, but then Hedgehog told me that he hated me, so then I wanted revenge. But, deep down, I didn't ACTUALLY want it, I just wanted my friend back...."

"Kianna, I would NEVER say that I hate you!" Sonic exclaimed. I sighed.

"I know that.... Now..." Alex gave me a nod to go on. "Eggman and Scourge then started a raping business. With your host, me." I sighed, tears welling up in my eyes. "It was hard.... I just wanted to die..... I-.... That was my wish. Besides Hedgehog coming back for me, I wished everyday that I'd die. I just wanted it all to be over with. I wanted it all to stop. At day I was raped and tortured, at night I was crying. Until, eventually, I couldn't feel. Everything was just like..... Like nothing. I never smiled, laughed, enjoyed myself. The only emotions I had were fear and anger and hatred. I wanted the people who had wronged me to pay. Eventually, I tried to kill myself." I started to cry a bit. "They kept me supervised at all times. I just wanted it to stop! I wanted it to all just go away! I.... I wanted to be free...." I bit my lip.

"It's ok, Kianna. Let those emotions out, alright?" Sonic said and Alex nodded in agreement.

"When.... When Hedgehog came back, it was so hard to be mean to him... To not hug him and cry and beg him to take me with him. But then Tikal showed up! And now I might have a happy future! I might FINALLY be able to be FREE and HAPPY!" I bit my lip even harder. "But I know that it won't happen. I'll never get a happy ending." Alex nodded, writing stuff down, while Sonic watched me, confused, guilty, mad, sad, and a bunch of other emotions spread on his face and person.

Later...

"Kianna..." Sonic spoke up. We were outside of the building now. None of us had spoken since I had said what happened. "You were wrong about ONE thing."

"Which is...?"

"You ARE family."

So that's the 100th Chapter! AND the 111th part of the story! What a long way we've come! Thank you all for reading and taking this adventure with me, and the Sonic Crew as long as some OC's like Kianna! Please comment your thoughts and opinions on this book! Feedback is always good  AND welcome! Thank you guys so much! And stay tuned!

Peace out! ✌