Chapter 87

Kianna's POV

I climbed in through a random window, which led to a bedroom. I lied on the bed and sighed happily.

"Flames is ok, I have children who are gonna be well taken care of, Hedgehog remembers the song, and he cares about me! He actually cares! Nothing can ruin this day. Nothing." Then I heard yelling.

Sonic's POV

"Are you serious?! It wasn't OUR choice to have a kid together!" I yelled at Amy.

"She set the whole thing up! She knew that this would happen! She's trying to get back with you!"

"We were NEVER together in the first place! Not officially, at least."

"She is going to DESTROY this family! I know it, and you should know it, too!"

"Amy, stop! Kianna's here to help!" Jason yelled.

"No she isn't! Why can't you guys see that?!"

"She saved Spazz! She saved Aurora! Doesn't that mean anything to you?!"

"It MEANS that she's willing to do ANYTHING to destroy this family! To destroy US!"

"AMY! STOP IT!" I screamed. Everybody went silent. "STOP BEING SO MEAN TO HER! SHE NEEDS HELP, LOVE, AND SUPPORT RIGHT NOW! NOT YOU PUTTING HER DOWN ALL THE TIME!" Jason nodded in agreement. Then I got a call from the Hospital. I answered it. "Yes?" I paused for a minute. Then my face fell. Kianna was missing.