Chapter 7

Exclusive Chapter
                       Sonic's POV

(Please note that there will be a lot of Chapters about the past like this one because some readers might want to know how people grew up like Aurora and Spazz)

"I bet that Aurora's first word is gonna be "Daddy." " I told Amy. She scoffed.

"Yeah, right. It's gonna be "Mommy." " Amy told me. I smirked.

"Wanna bet?" I asked, reaching out my hand.

"The winner gets bragging rights and the loser has to buy takeout and be the winner's slave for a week." Amy said, shaking my hand. I smirked.

"Watch out, Ames. Because I'm gonna win." Amy scoffed.

"That's what you think..."  Amy told me.

               Five months later...

Aurora is now six months old. "Say Daddy. Come on, Aurora. You're Daddy's girl, aren't you..?" I asked. She shook her head no. Amy was next to me, smiling.

"I'm Mommy's girl." Aurora said. Amy smirked as I folded my arms.

"No fair..." I muttered.

"Here's your chocolate." Amy said, giving Aurora some chocolate. She smiled and bit into it.

"Hey! No fair! You bribed her!" I told Amy. "That's cheating!"

"If you can play dirty, so can I. You're not the only bad hedgehog around here." Amy said. I sighed.

"Fine. What do you want for takeout?"

"Pizza please. And don't forget, as my slave, you're getting us Cora's for breakfast." Amy said. I sighed.

"Fine..." I left as I heard Aurora shout out to me.

"Exta eese!" I let out a little chuckle as I left. The next kid will be mine...