Chapter 54

Kianna's POV

I clenched my fists as the image of a big, fat, ugly man showed up on the screen of a computer. "Eggman..." I muttered.

"What do you want?!?!" Sonic asked.

"I think you ALL know who I want..." Eggman trailed off.

"Stop playing games, Egg head, and get to the point." I demanded. Eggman cackled.

"Ah, Kianna. I almost forgot how demanding you are, you little spoiled brat! Do you KNOW how much money I spent to keep you fed?!?! And then you betray me like this! I expected better from you!" Eggman shouted.

"YOU FED ME YOUR CRUMBS EVERY FOUR WEEKS AFTER YOU MADE ME STEAL STUFF THAT PLEASED YOU AND THEN YOU RAPED ME!! AND EVERY WEEK YOU MADE ME DRINK YOUR SWEAT!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "SO DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME A SPOILED BRAT!!! BECAUSE THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT'S A BRAT AND SPOILED IS YOU!!! SO SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH ALREADY AND TELL US WHAT YOU WANT FOR SPAZZ YOU STUPID FLABBY FAT EGG!!!" Everybody was silent. "AND LET US GIVE IT TO YOU ALREADY!!! OR ELSE I'LL COME OVER THERE AND KILL YOU MYSELF!!! IS THAT CLEAR YOU STUPID IDIOT OF A ROTTEN, BOILED EGG?!?!" I flew up into the air and my horn turned black. My clothes changed to a black, feathery dress and my shoes turned all black and had vine thingys going up my legs. My wings turned all black and a dark aura surrounded me. I threw my leather jacket onto the ground. Eggman gulped. I teleported to where Eggman was and starting beating him. "YOU! STUPID! LITTLE! SPOILED! BRAT!" I shouted with every punch.

"KIANNA!!" I heard Spazz yell. I looked over to see Spazz tied up on a table. I growled and threw Eggman onto the ground, HARD, and mercilessly, I punched Eggman's gut a couple more times just because. Then I freed Spazz and teleported him to the Palace. I teleported back to Eggman and started punching him again, harder and harder by the second. Somebody suddenly grabbed me and teleported me to the Palace.

"Kianna, chill." Shadow told me, holding me tightly. I growled viciously and tried to escape.

"LET ME GO!!!" I screamed, clawing at Shadow's arms, making him bleed and cutting him. "I NEED REVENGE!!! I NEED IT!!!" I screamed.

"CALM DOWN KIANNA!!! NOW!!" Jason screamed. Everybody started screaming and yelling as I desperately tried to escape, wanting to get my revenge on Egg head.

(Hi guys! What ya think? That Chapter was kinda dark.)