Chapter 3

Flames's POV

"Hi mom! Hi dad!" I said as I greeted my parents, Silver and Blaze. I am a light blue hedgehog with one neon green eye and an light purple eye. My shoes are white with light blue flames. My rings around my wrists are light purple and they turn into white. I can do telekinesis like my dad, and I can create fire and control it like my mom. I was there when Kianna risked her life for Spazz, but nobody saw me. I was terrified. I never met Kianna, but from what I was told, she could use a LOT of love. She had a harsh past. I told my parents what I saw and they made chocolate chip cookies, my favorite, and they reassured me that if I was Spazz in that situation, that they'd risk everything for me and they told me that I probably wouldn't have to worry about that ever happening. Everybody's defenses are down since Kianna died. Everybody who knew her is still grieving, especially Jason. He's coo-coo. One minute he's crying and the next he's dancing. I never saw Spazz and Olivier in a while, but I heard that they're a couple. I'm so happy for them! Me and my parents made our own ship club and we shipped them. Now they're a couple! Wait... who are we gonna ship now? I facepalmed myself. We should've thought of that...

"Hi sweetie!" My mom greeted me. "What's up?"

"Nothing much." I said as I sat down at the kitchen table which had three plates full of pancakes. Chocolate chip and banana pancakes. My favorite. I started to eat. "This is good!" I said. Mom smiled.

"Do you wanna visit Olivier and Spazz?" My mom asked. I nodded eagerly. I got the name Flames by creating fire when I was born and saying "Flames! Flames!" So yeah. I can't wait to visit Olivier and Spazz!

(I hope you liked that Chapter! Flames is created by me!)